Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickly chucked this together from guys I enjoyed watching (plus Rosco since I couldn't think of another tall back).

FB: Sheppard Mackenzie Wellingham
HB: Morrison Glendinning Nicoski
C: Gaff Ebert Rosa
HF: Sampi Gehrig Staker
FF: Brown Cummings Matera
R: Naitanui Priddis Selwood
I: Gardiner Hill Wooden Swift

Pretty sure a certain versatile forward pocket would get us over the line.

A pretty good list, competitive enough with Freo's 25 from 25 from last year:

Backs: Roger Hayden, Shane Parker, Antoni Grover
Half-backs: Michael Johnson, Luke McPharlin, Dale Kickett
Centre: Stephen Hill, David Mundy, Shaun McManus
Half-Forwards: Michael Walters, Matthew Pavlich, Clive Waterhouse
Forwards: Jeff Farmer, Tony Modra, Hayden Ballantyne
Ruck/followers: Aaron Sandilands, Nat Fyfe, Peter Bell
Interchange: Paul Hasleby, Lachie Neale, Troy Cook, Michael Barlow, Ryan Crowley, Justin Longmuir, Ben Allan

Obviously the presence of players like Pav and Fyfe would see Freo prevail most times but the gap isn't that sizable when players like Clive Waterhouse make the starting 18.

A pretty good list, competitive enough with Freo's 25 from 25 from last year:

Backs: Roger Hayden, Shane Parker, Antoni Grover
Half-backs: Michael Johnson, Luke McPharlin, Dale Kickett
Centre: Stephen Hill, David Mundy, Shaun McManus
Half-Forwards: Michael Walters, Matthew Pavlich, Clive Waterhouse
Forwards: Jeff Farmer, Tony Modra, Hayden Ballantyne
Ruck/followers: Aaron Sandilands, Nat Fyfe, Peter Bell
Interchange: Paul Hasleby, Lachie Neale, Troy Cook, Michael Barlow, Ryan Crowley, Justin Longmuir, Ben Allan

Obviously the presence of players like Pav and Fyfe would see Freo prevail most times but the gap isn't that sizable when players like Clive Waterhouse make the starting 18.
We have 3 Coleman medals and our forward pocket would sit 120 goals clear in second place on the dockers all time goal kickers list.

Just need to get it forward at a 1:2 ratio or better and we would clean them up.

Describing us as a footy team would have been kind.

I think people have softened on Judge over time, especially with his death. But the stats and results dont lie - he was a sh*t coach at Hawthorn and he was an even sh*tter coach at West Coast. There's a reason his coaching gigs ended after we let him go. I mean I dont want to harp on it, but check this list of results out: https://afltables.com/afl/stats/coaches/Ken_Judge.html

He was sh*thouse. I daresay us Bigfooty posters could have got more out of that 2000/2001 West Coast team, and thats saying a lot.

Geez we only won 2 in a row 3 times under Judge

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Four eyed dickhead is at it again 🤓

1597363757362.png

WA offered to host a hub straight of the bat you ******* weasel. It's two teams also traveled directly to QLD at the height of the pandemic for the good of the AFL, without a return date.

So sorry our premier put the state and it's occupants first with the border (something belatedly adopted by all other states) and didn't bow to the VFL.

Suck my ass Damian. I wouldn't buy water off you if i was in the desert you kent.

Four eyed dickhead is at it again 🤓

View attachment 934966

WA offered to host a hub straight of the back you ******* weasel. It's two teams also traveled directly to QLD at the height of the pandemic for the good of the AFL, without a return date.

So sorry our premier put the state and it's occupants first with the border (something belatedly adopted by all other states) and didn't bow to the VFL.

Suck my ass Damian. I wouldn't buy water off you if i was in the desert you kent.

The false narrative about the Eagles "whinging" during their hub spell still pisses me off.

Unlike 50% of the Vic clubs, we didn't break any covid rules, but we whinged. Biggest whingers. All we did was whinge.

* off Pricktorians. Go home. Oh wait you can't :$

Don’t undermine our winning streaks of yesteryear.

They were a sight to behold.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
I know.

That stretch in 2000 where we beat Adelaide by 100 then next week lost by 80 to Geel then beat freo by 100 was as yo-yo as you could get.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Front page of the West this morning has a headline about an “AFL star” escaping police custody.

The “star“ in question is Martin McGrath, who played four whole games for Richmond in 2003 and who I think even Richmond fans would struggle to remember.

The last few pages have been a brilliant read. Kind of lost in here no? Is it possible to get its own thread? Apologies if not possible/asking out of turn.

otherwise keep up this convo!

If the kick goes OOF, isn't the freekick meant to be taken from where the infringement occurred instead of downfield?

I sure hope that's the rule. Just makes it even better.

The rule changed this year for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back