Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be controversial and say Shepp is ahead of putting a square peg in a round hole like McGovern/McIntosh in that spot and also ahead of Guy McKenna. I also think Shuey has had a better career then Kerr who is still on the bench

wrong-gif.gif

I'm presuming this is recency bias. McKenna is the blueprint for the modern half-back. Shep might have a very slight aerial edge over Bluey, that is more than compensated by McKenna's ground level work, attacking attributes and quarterback like leadership.

wrong-gif.gif

I'm presuming this is recency bias. McKenna is the blueprint for the modern half-back. Shep might have a very slight aerial edge over Bluey, that is more than compensated by McKenna's ground level work, attacking attributes and quarterback like leadership.

It was more or less the square peg in a round hole issue

I tend to think Sheppard is the blue print for the old school back pocket. Someone who defends first and foremost. Im just thinkin that as a man on man defender, Shepp is the best so deserves that spot over McKenna who was more of a attacking HB flanker who in our case is surpassed by Hurn and Worsfold in that respect

Yeah I get the feeling theres a few youngins in here that never saw Bluey play.

Was the perfect example of a perfect HBF.

He did get a few hangers taken in him over the years though lol that always annoyed me as Bluey was one of my fave players.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was more or less the square peg in a round hole issue

I tend to think Sheppard is the blue print for the old school back pocket. Someone who defends first and foremost. Im just thinkin that as a man on man defender, Shepp is the best so deserves that spot over McKenna who was more of a attacking HB flanker who in our case is surpassed by Hurn and Worsfold in that respect

Worsfold was much more a lock down defender than Bluey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one listened to Ken Judge. Just ask Ken Judge (yes I know he's passed away, don't @ me campaigners)

1597286396905.png

15/22 we gave up 100 points or more
4 of those 15 we gave up more than 150

"Judge got sacked because he tried to change the culture!"

View attachment 934255

15/22 we gave up 100 points or more
4 of those 15 we gave up more than 150

"Judge got sacked because he tried to change the culture!"

Ken Judge was the worst f*cken coach this club ever had. He had no feckin idea what he was doing. A very Freo-esque management decision.

However the worst thing he ever did was bite the hand that fed him after being sacked. If he had just put his bitterness about what happened to the side im sure he would have led a much happier life.

Last edited:
Ken Judge was the worst f*cken coach this club ever had. He had no feckin idea what he was doing. A very Freo-esque management decision.

However the worst thing he ever did was bite the hand that fed him after being sacked. If he had just put his bitterness about what happened to the side im sure he would have led a much happier life.
He was also handed a list that Malthouse rung the s**t out of to keep scraping into finals.

He was also handed a list that Malthouse rung the sh*t out of to keep scraping into finals.

While there is some truth to this, Worsfold took almost the same list to the finals in his first year in charge after Judge.

Judge was a bad fit for the club and didn't have the tool set to get the best out of the list

Edit: Looking up his record at Hawks
8th
15th
13th
9th

He always had poor to mediocre results when in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back