If you could choose where in Australia to live based on COVID response, where would it be?

If you could wake up tomorrow in any state or territory, which would it be?

• ACT

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • NSW

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • NT

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • QLD

• SA

• TAS

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • VIC

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • WA

Votes: 27 40.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol the guy turned his tax bill into a massive earner.

Kept it in the courts every year - paying it before the penalties got too much - not really litigating it at all but getting a heap of free advertising out of it and having tour buses and flocks of tourists visiting a place that just wouldnt be on the radar for anyone - selling a shitload of worthless banknotes, stamps and citizenships whilst being a minor local celebrity.

I installed some comms gear a coupla years before he died and there were absolute funktonnes of people rocking up the whole time to get fleeced.

Lol the guy turned his tax bill into a massive earner.

Kept it in the courts every year - paying it before the penalties got too much - not really litigating it at all but getting a heap of free advertising out of it and having tour buses and flocks of tourists visiting a place that just wouldnt be on the radar for anyone - selling a shitload of worthless banknotes, stamps and citizenships whilst being a minor local celebrity.

I installed some comms gear a coupla years before he died and there were absolute funktonnes of people rocking up the whole time to get fleeced.

The novelty of it was kind of cool though. It was never a 'bucket list' destination for me, but I wish I'd gotten over there just to see it. And to get one of those worthless banknotes;

4b5678c1cd47a_113996b.jpg

The novelty of it was kind of cool though. It was never a 'bucket list' destination for me, but I wish I'd gotten over there just to see it. And to get one of those worthless banknotes;

4b5678c1cd47a_113996b.jpg

i was absolutely stoked when the job came in - was interesting to sus it out - and to get paid to do it was even better

his son has ditched the whole thing but.

was a great little earner for the father in retirement but the son is sticking to farming.

i was absolutely stoked when the job came in - was interesting to sus it out - and to get paid to do it was even better

his son has ditched the whole thing but.

was a great little earner for the father in retirement but the son is sticking to farming.

Good season ...

Back