Im trying to think of the positives ....

Remove this Banner Ad

BlueBoy83

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2004
Other Teams
CARLTON
Losing both our key fwds is a devastating blow ... but ... ive calmed down and now i wanna look at the positives (which is hard to do i know).

I think the main positive is that it will give us supporters the opportunity to see who else can step up in the absense of our regular goalkickers.

It may prove the beginning of a new key forward, maybe livo will stand up, maybe fisher will take the game by the scruff of his neck ... who knows?

What i wanna see is something different from pagan ... bring in someone we havent seen like livo and give him a go to show his wears.

I leave for europe next saturday, day of sydney game ... i wanna see something positive b4 i leave ... whether its the re-emergence of livo, or someone else kicking multiple goals.

In the long run we need to find other options than fevola anyway ... We don't wanna turn into richo and be the one man side ... All the good teams have multiple goal kickers .... It will be tough but it could be the makings of someone??? We can only hope!!

GO BLUES!! :D

We will have to bring Livo in, play him forward.

As well as Karl Norman, he will play some of the game up forward.

Fisher will be the key, he can take a grap - play Kouta in the goal square with Fisher beside him... Fish will jump over the lot of them and take a grap. Davies, if he plays, will need to kick a couple.

Lappin will float forward, as well as Campo.

Our mid-fielders need to kick a couple on the run...

We are not gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back