TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, am really into aces and eights, like seeing these types of fueds, dont watch TNA every week, but is there any chance that the leader of A&8s is Samoa Joe?? Has the same build as Joe and i dont think that Samoa Joe has been in the ring when A&8s have attacked.
Just throwing it out there??

Maybe, only just seen youtube bits so you would probably know more about this than me :p

Throwing in a third personality to Joseph Parks would be another cool touch. :p

But yeah, I definitely think it's Joe. Joe vs Aries at BFG would be an awesome match and having Joe central to the group would be awesome.

Or it could be Magnus, who attacked Joe's arm with a steel chair, and then A&8's went after Aries arm with the steel chair.

Great storyline though, and how they have kept the personality's of all involved on the down low in 2012 is simply astounding.

Throwing in a third personality to Joseph Parks would be another cool touch. :p

But yeah, I definitely think it's Joe. Joe vs Aries at BFG would be an awesome match and having Joe central to the group would be awesome.

Or it could be Magnus, who attacked Joe's arm with a steel chair, and then A&8's went after Aries arm with the steel chair.

Great storyline though, and how they have kept the personality's of all involved on the down low in 2012 is simply astounding.

Yeah Joesph Parks i was thinking. Bull Ray has been singled out a couple of times by the leader and apart from a few backstage appearances we haven't seen him Parks since his match with Bully.

Still reckon that Joey Ryan has a part to play in it also.

Yeah Joesph Parks i was thinking. Bull Ray has been singled out a couple of times by the leader and apart from a few backstage appearances we haven't seen him Parks since his match with Bully.

Still reckon that Joey Ryan has a part to play in it also.
#87Percent :D Man, I can't wait for him to show up next week during the gutcheck segment.

I really thought TNA was awful not too long ago but I am really liking Aces & Eights. It has a bit of a Fight Club feel to it. Big numbers, not about personalities, creating chaos. I don't think it needs too many stars, different to NWO. More about massive numbers, the 99% feel to it.

Really liking how when it comes to Aces & Eights there's no faces/heels. Bully Ray is a gun heel but goes into bat for TNA.

I'm actually getting tired of the "Aces & Eights" storyline. I just wish that they would resolve it and we can find out who they are and what they want. I suspect that Bischoff is behind it, but have no evidence to back up this feeling.

No doubt now after last weeks show that Bischoff is the ring leader, even with the muffed voice you could tell it was Eric.

It won't be Bischoff. The dude with the hat was Bully Ray wearing the cap backwards. And now he is in the tag match. Bully Ray would be a good fit in this group. The build though has been completely ridiculous. Hogan being held hostage, Joseph Parks getting tortured. It's just ludicrous.

Devon the leader of Ace's and 8's, wasn't expecting that. At first i thought Bischoff was the leader but was convinced it was Bully after Pera said it, never been good at hitting curveball's. So this must mean Bully is now going to be face or reunite with Devon. Bully is the best in the business at the moment i believe and i want to see the belt around his waist over Jeff's.

Roode and Storms match was excellent from the highlights i saw. Expecting to see Parks/Abyss return to action soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devon the leader of Ace's and 8's, wasn't expecting that. At first i thought Bischoff was the leader but was convinced it was Bully after Pera said it, never been good at hitting curveball's. So this must mean Bully is now going to be face or reunite with Devon. Bully is the best in the business at the moment i believe and i want to see the belt around his waist over Jeff's.

Roode and Storms match was excellent from the highlights i saw. Expecting to see Parks/Abyss return to action soon.

Would love to see Hardy v Ray world title feud. That could be a ratings winner.

D-Von isn't the leader
He was saying "It was me, all along". But I hope you're right. Was a great twist in revealing Devon as a member. Hopefully the leader is someone who's even bigger.

PPV was great, though I don't like the direction they are going in post BFG.

Zema Ion vs RVD - **
Joe vs Magnus - **1/2
Roode vs James Storm - ****3/4: Absolutely brilliant match. Contender for match of the year. Hard hitting, ridiculously good brawl and had just about everything, including a decent finish to a historic feud.
Joey Ryan vs Al Snow - Matt Morgan returned (sigh) and got Joey the win. Nothing match. *3/4
Three way tag team match - **** - Another really good match and Kaz took some insane bumps in this. Really disappointed they put the straps on Chavo and Hernandez as Daniels and Kaz were great heel champions.
Tara vs Tessmocher - *
A&8's vs Sting and Ray - **1/2
Aries vs Hardy - ****1/4: Aries is a psychological machine. Amazing in ring talent.

PPV was one of the best of the year, but Hardy is champ, Chavo is a tag team champ and RVD is an X-Division champ. Catching the theme? Dont like the direction at all.

Hardy as Face World Champ is long overdue
Rvd X Div champ is cool.
Chavo and Hernandez as Tag Champs are cool.

I would really love to see Hardy and Bully feud over the World Title for a few Months. Then add Storm and Bobby and Joe into the mix.

He was saying "It was me, all along". But I hope you're right. Was a great twist in revealing Devon as a member. Hopefully the leader is someone who's even bigger.

PPV was great, though I don't like the direction they are going in post BFG.

Zema Ion vs RVD - **
Joe vs Magnus - **1/2
Roode vs James Storm - ****3/4: Absolutely brilliant match. Contender for match of the year. Hard hitting, ridiculously good brawl and had just about everything, including a decent finish to a historic feud.
Joey Ryan vs Al Snow - Matt Morgan returned (sigh) and got Joey the win. Nothing match. *3/4
Three way tag team match - **** - Another really good match and Kaz took some insane bumps in this. Really disappointed they put the straps on Chavo and Hernandez as Daniels and Kaz were great heel champions.
Tara vs Tessmocher - *
A&8's vs Sting and Ray - **1/2
Aries vs Hardy - ****1/4: Aries is a psychological machine. Amazing in ring talent.

PPV was one of the best of the year, but Hardy is champ, Chavo is a tag team champ and RVD is an X-Division champ. Catching the theme? Dont like the direction at all.

Given that their ratings have plummeted recently, I suppose they are hoping that a new direction will make a difference.

Given that their ratings have plummeted recently, I suppose they are hoping that a new direction will make a difference.
"Plummeting" is a bit of a stretch.

But they aren't getting any higher. Real shame that the great product they are putting on is still decreasing in viewership.

They went through the 'push WWE guys' crap in 2010 and got them nowhere. It's a failed concept so I'm not sure why they are putting straps on slow, old, WWE guys.

Their last couple of ratings are around 20% lower than their lowest rating last year and their average rating for the year is the lowest it has been since 2006 - I think that is very much cause for concern.

As for putting straps on slow, old WWE guys, keep in mind that their highest-rating period was in early 2009 when the Main Event Mafia were dominating the shows, with barely any wrestling and plenty of old WWE and WCW wrestlers. When they put the belts on young, TNA-grown stars later in the year, their ratings dropped. I can only assume they are trying to recapture that MEM success.

Their last couple of ratings are around 20% lower than their lowest rating last year and their average rating for the year is the lowest it has been since 2006 - I think that is very much cause for concern.

As for putting straps on slow, old WWE guys, keep in mind that their highest-rating period was in early 2009 when the Main Event Mafia were dominating the shows, with barely any wrestling and plenty of old WWE and WCW wrestlers. When they put the belts on young, TNA-grown stars later in the year, their ratings dropped. I can only assume they are trying to recapture that MEM success.

I miss the Main Event Mafia.

So do I. People complained about all the talking at the expense of wrestling, but they were so charismatic, AJ, Daniels and Joe did their best promo work, and the storylines were actually really engrossing. I watched every week back then; now, I hardly watch at all.

So do I. People complained about all the talking at the expense of wrestling, but they were so charismatic, AJ, Daniels and Joe did their best promo work, and the storylines were actually really engrossing. I watched every week back then; now, I hardly watch at all.
Pretty much the same.

Jeff has a new world title
b5djat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back