Media Important announcement from the desk of Headless (ATTN: omgfridge)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's saying welcome, friend. 🤗
pyvB87kcJRYKUf5BnAKKaKWiHSAtn_i-wKHBhBoVpLNJ398h40kZJgQl4Kvw0au-pHmJ2GK-YszOzjBU02xHtIDjLXf_gBpuWG3Q8wAKQ8I=w500-h289

Despite him clearly stealing my thread title!?

The announcement isn’t actually coming from my desk, as such – it’s instead being electronically delivered via the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com. 🤗

The announcement isn’t actually coming from my desk, as such – it’s instead being electronically delivered via the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com. 🤗
Oh, in that case.

🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
~~~ story info ~~~
After porps’ glass was knocked over, we all got to work on the clean-up process. You see, we – that’s manangatang, Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power, cats2rise, GWS Goose, PMBangers and Headless from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com – are all such wonderfully close friends, and we all wanted to contribute to a clean and welcome present environment – that is, Yak’s Christmas tree room.

But there was an issue. I could tell that something was upsetting my dear friend manangatang. That is to say, I had the physical capacity to tell PMBangers – and I did.

I said, “PMBangers, something is upsetting my dear friend manangatang.”

PMBangers didn’t respond – they were too busy flittering around the room telling everybody that they were cheeky devils. Every several moments, PMBangers stopped flittering to stand up straight – and we’re talking STRAIGHT – and say, “flippity flippity flummox!” But I need to get to my very important announcement, so I won’t elaborate.

I went up to manangatang, and said, “mang, something seems to be bothering you.”

mang said, “BOTHERING me? What do you MEAN?”

I said, “to bother: (of a circumstance or event) worry, disturb, or upset (someone).”

You won’t believe what manang told me next, but I’m going to tell you anyway. He said that there was a dog saying “woof!” next door.

At least, that’s what I thought he meant.

It turns out he actually meant there was a dog saying “woof next door!”, but the dog certainly wasn’t next door. Oh, no – that would be ludicrous.

Instead, the dog was on the ROOF. That is to say, the Really Orange Oblong Floor. And, of course, he was right – the dog WAS on the Really Orange Oblong Floor, and the dog WAS saying “woof next door!”

Nobody else seemed to notice. In fact, GWS Goose was determined to make it clear to everybody that there was no dog saying “woof next door!” on the Really Orange Oblong Floor.

GWS Goose said, “hey Marlowe, guess what ISN’T on the ROOF!”

Marlowe said, “hmm, is it a small cup of gelati?”

As you can imagine, Smartys Power involuntarily said “bleep” at least 3-4 times.

GWS Goose said, “yes!”

Marlowe said, “oh, great!”

Smartys Power said, “bleep.”

Yakker said, “sorry mate, what was that?”

Smartys Power said, “bleep.”

GWS Goose said, “but there’s also something else that ISN’T on the ROOF!”

Marlowe said, “what is it?”

GWS Goose said, “a dog saying ‘woof next door!’”

manangatang said, “I’ve had it up to pussy’s BOW with this dog. The dog keeps WOOFING. The dog is such a BARKER.”

And immediately, Kennedy Parker knocked on the door, and said, “you rang?”

I had to explain to Kennedy Parker that, in fact, we had not mentioned him, and that mang had said "BARKER", not "Kennedy Parker". I had to explain that mang was displeased because he could hear a dog saying “woof next door!” after porps’ glass was knocked over following a game of the popular card game UNO™ in the present environment – that is, Yak’s Christmas tree room – where our group was sleeping after a typical gelati/congee mix-up on the back of a successful fan purchase from Kmart, which was required because Yakker no longer had a connected garden hose to water his yukkas a trifle too enthusiastically after we left the local café (The Local Café), which served very thin hats, where we went after being literally and figuratively gobsmacked, which came about because my dear friend manangatang and I went for a stroll and saw a swan.

It was not a hilarious mix-up.

But then Kennedy Parker explained that there was no dog at all, and the he was the one saying “woof next door!” all along.

It was a hilarious mix-up, and the eleven of us – that’s manangatang, Yakker, Marlowe, BLUEALLTHRU, por_please_ya, Smartys Power, cats2rise, GWS Goose, PMBangers, Kennedy Parker and Headless from the online anonymous text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com – are still laughing about it now.

~~~ to be continued ~~~​

PMBangers didn’t respond – they were too busy flittering around the room telling everybody that they were cheeky devils. Every several moments, PMBangers stopped flittering to stand up straight – and we’re talking STRAIGHT – and say, “flippity flippity flummox!”
Haha yes Headless this is SOOOO me

I can't believe that this extraordinary set of events led to our good friend and very wise Kennedy Parker being reacquainted with us. I do hope this is going where I think it is going, because the next events are oh so bizarre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back