Indian Tour vent thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee

Gee, really.
Well have a go under this username then........... Credibility............

Where are we, a schoolyard?

The bloke is a tool who's fighting a losing battle for the sake of pissing a few people off. If you want to engage him go for it. I've already said my piece when he tried to claim India are or have been a decent travelling side.

Even I'm getting bored of this.

The bloke is a tool who's fighting a losing battle for the sake of pissing a few people off. If you want to engage him go for it. I've already said my piece when he tried to claim India are or have been a decent travelling side.

But it's fun, he's so dumb I can't resist..............

losing battle? I never claimed that India was a great travelling team. I just said that they had their moments overseas and all the teams struggle when they go outside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are these rules you seem to keep harking back to?

I've made it perfectly clear who I'm supporting in this series. It's a sign of how much I dislike your beloved side that I'm actually going for the other pack of f***sticks.

My credibility is non existent because of who I go for?

Mate, yours has been shot to bits courtesy of your rank lack of any idea about the sport. So jam it where it fits and go have a tommy tank over the shield scores.

It's called being contrary

If you were Indian living in India you would follow Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back