Injury Injuries 2015 : The state of No Play

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Crowley is a million to one, but you never say never.
2. Said He spoke to Fyfe today and he's pulled up really well, said the moonboot is precautionary.
3. Said Pav is in a moonboot as well.
4. McPharlin is doing rehab. When he's available he's available. Didn't sound too optimistic.
5. Made mention of Sandi's mark which wasn't paid.
6. Didn't give too much away.
7. Said he was pleased enough with Clarke. Said Griffin was unlucky because he was in form but then got injured.
8. Mentioned our most dynamic forward line was Taberner, Pav, Clarke, Mayne, Ballas and Walters early in the season.
9. Said the club has invested 100 games into Clarke. It's now they expect their return. Mentioned he has a sore knee but pulled up well.

Not shocked Fyfe is on crutches, in fact im surprised Fyfe is not spending the next week on an anti gravity plane to keep him of his feet.

11988599_422109537983897_2544875349538133265_n.jpg

Im sure he will be sore for the rest of the year but i doubt it would keep him out, jab jab away you go son.

Not shocked Fyfe is on crutches, in fact im surprised Fyfe is not spending the next week on an anti gravity plane to keep him of his feet.

11988599_422109537983897_2544875349538133265_n.jpg

Im sure he will be sore for the rest of the year but i doubt it would keep him out, jab jab away you go son.
Will still kick goal of the year in that environment

In some scary news, Fyfe was seen on crutches today. Hopefully it's just precautionary & to make sure his leg has the best chance possible to recover before the prelim. He clearly struggled to run out the game, so *fingers crossed* he didn't make his injury worse

uFSUS8z.jpg
Why is Jack Nicholson touching Fyfe's leg??!!!

1. Crowley is a million to one, but you never say never.
I've seen that quoted a couple of times, but if you listen to the interview it was along the lines of:
Karl: You've probably already been asked a million times whether Ryan Crowley will be playing this year.
Ross: Well, I guess this is a million and one...

He then did say it's very unlikely, but never say never.

INJURY LIST - UPDATED TUESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
Player Injury Duration
Jon Griffin (Hamstring) Test
Hayden Crozier (Calf) Test
Luke McPharlin (Calf soreness) Test
Anthony Morabito (Knee) TBA
Josh Deluca (Leg Stress Reaction) Season
Michael Apeness (Knee) Season

Good news:

• Griffin, Crozier and McPharlin tracking well for next week.
  • Pavlich and Fyfe not listed as injured.
  • Hughes no longer listed as injured.
  • Silvagni and Crowley no longer suspended.
  • This is most likely the best our injury list has looked all season.
Bad news:
  • Deluca now out for the season.

INJURY LIST - UPDATED TUESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
Player Injury Duration
Jon Griffin (Hamstring) Test
Hayden Crozier (Calf) Test
Luke McPharlin (Calf soreness) Test
Anthony Morabito (Knee) TBA
Josh Deluca (Leg Stress Reaction) Season
Michael Apeness (Knee) Season

Good news:

• Griffin, Crozier and McPharlin tracking well for next week.
  • Pavlich and Fyfe not listed as injured.
  • Hughes no longer listed as injured.
  • Silvagni and Crowley no longer suspended.
  • This is most likely the best our injury list has looked all season.
Bad news:
  • Deluca now out for the season.

So we have a full list to choose from apart from Mora and Michael that have not been part of the squad all season.:):thumbsu::rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lack of real confidence in MacPharlin getting back is a concern to me despite the "test status".
Plus not being spotted doing any training for how long now?
So important to our chances when we are against Tex or Roughy next week.

The lack of real confidence in MacPharlin getting back is a concern to me despite the "test status".

It says its similar thing to what he had earlier in the year. How long did that take to heal?

Well, I think we preserve him until really needed since there is a chance that training or a game add enough stress to his calf that he breaks down completly. Think he would have played when Franklin had played last week (or when it woudl have been a make or die game). Stranger things have happened the older players not training when they have some issues especially late in a season. But who knowns...

I think we can safely say this will be Macca's last season. Hopefully he can retire a premiership player.

Glad that we got 13 games into Alex this year. A great start to his career. Another preseason into him and he'll be more than ready to take over from Macca.

Bondy get him signed up to a 5 yr deal quick smart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back