Injury Injury thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw sheed down at belmont forum, looking super lean and noticed a compression garmet on his knee. His alot smaller than i thought as a side note aswell lol.

Saw sheed down at belmont forum, looking super lean and noticed a compression garmet on his knee. His alot smaller than i thought as a side note aswell lol.
Maybe it's just me, but AFL players (mids especially) tend to be smaller than you think they'd be, they just can't carry too much size due the cardio requirements. Doesn't mean they aren't hard little nuggets though.

Simmo said Mcinnes is a 4-5 week. Lucas multiple weeks.
We play North this week, given they list every member of their injury list as a key player, who if they just come back would make them premiership favourites, we should be able to do the same. As soon as Lucas comes back we are going ALL THE WAY!

Maybe it's just me, but AFL players (mids especially) tend to be smaller than you think they'd be, they just can't carry too much size due the cardio requirements. Doesn't mean they aren't hard little nuggets though.
Yeah, size means nothing. Look at pro cyclists, light af but powerful af also..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which way has he been facing in his Instagram pics lately?

Might be more to it than we think
Facing the US....

Will be playing for Golden State very soon.

It was clearly a phallus joke that failed to perform. If size means nothing... and the performance is not up to scratch... I'm guessing you'll tell us you have a nice personality.
Don't even have that. :(

Not all mids. Ollie wines is built like an ox. Against richmond i kept on mixing him up with a kpf. There were a few contests with rance where he looked as big if not bigger than rance.

Re sheed he has lost muscle. Its very noticble.
But your right about the size of most players.

Not all mids. Ollie wines is built like an ox. Against richmond i kept on mixing him up with a kpf. There were a few contests with rance where he looked as big if not bigger than rance.

Re sheed he has lost muscle. Its very noticble.
But your right about the size of most players.
I was talking about seeing them in real life, not in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back