>insert famous sportspersons name< Foundation > are they just a rort?

Remove this Banner Ad

I view Warne's drug taking in the same vein as Alastair Lynch's; both honest mistakes (well Lynch's substances were approved then had become prohibited), with both individuals fronting up immediately as soon as it came to their attention that they may have been breaking the code. There was no secrecy or attempts to cover anything up, and to my knowledge, both individuals appeared willing to open themselves to any scrutiny surrounding their actions.

It is that honesty that preserves Warne's integrity in not only the domestic arena, but on the international stage as well.
Not sure I bought the double chin defence tbh.

As for honesty and integrity, you make it sound as if Warney is a one time offender :rolleyes:. I mean honestly for him to have gotten away with all the stuff he has speaks volumes for his ability as a cricketer. I've heard that Australian foreign correspondents in the UK would call the job "Warney watch" because that was pretty all they ended up doing.

this pic from 2002
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/10/11/1034222547840.html

Arch woulda been proud of that body. How do you get that body on the diet of toasted cheese sandwiches, pizza, and spaghetti?
11spt_warne.jpg

I actually prefer him with his Nike swoosh female goddess of victory earstud earing.... thnx pjk and brendan

I view Warne's drug taking in the same vein as Alastair Lynch's; both honest mistakes (well Lynch's substances were approved then had become prohibited), with both individuals fronting up immediately as soon as it came to their attention that they may have been breaking the code. There was no secrecy or attempts to cover anything up, and to my knowledge, both individuals appeared willing to open themselves to any scrutiny surrounding their actions.

It is that honesty that preserves Warne's integrity in not only the domestic arena, but on the international stage as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HA!

this pic from 2002
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/10/11/1034222547840.html

Arch woulda been proud of that body. How do you get that body on the diet of toasted cheese sandwiches, pizza, and spaghetti?
11spt_warne.jpg

I'm not gonna make a call either way on whether or not he was natty, but that physique is very achievable naturally, even without a great diet. He still has a lot of body fat in the lower body and his chest has little development. His arms are a decent size.

I'm not gonna make a call either way on whether or not he was natty, but that physique is very achievable naturally, even without a great diet. He still has a lot of body fat in the lower body and his chest has little development. His arms are a decent size.

all correct.

but you assume a normal athlete.

the sample is one. one shane warne. Warne was never in tip-top shape, he never did a Tan run. He was always an ordinary trainer with a naturally fat body. That is your starting point and less relevance to other fit pro athletes. this is warnie.

yes he was still carrying some bodyfat. But he was a fat regular individual.

look at all the peptides and lipotropic supplements he is on now to maintain that weight and jawline and intrafacial tissue. his face is leaner than it ever was, and i doubt he is training any more than he ever was, i reckon alot less, and his metabolism alot slower. so this proves to me, he does not care about external sources of aid. albeit this is cosmetic.

no it is just an athlete or something of that kind of derivation who walks around spouting
good will to all men,women and children based on their professional life.

We should just get over the hill of content with these jokers in terms of their
absolute intentions.

I am not surprised at anything these days and every charity has a black mark against it in
regards to money earnt and that distributed to their supposed people of greatest need.

Bar humbug!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no it is just an athlete or something of that kind of derivation who walks around spouting
good will to all men,women and children based on their professional life.

We should just get over the hill of content with these jokers in terms of their
absolute intentions.

I am not surprised at anything these days and every charity has a black mark against it in
regards to money earnt and that distributed to their supposed people of greatest need.

Bar humbug!!!
nothing compared to LiveStrong and Lance Armstrong.

They threw million dollar parties, went to strip clubs on the non-prof dime, they did platters of coke on Livestrong.

pre hairplugs and golf

medusala whattya reckon about punter moving to brighton to be in the sandbelt to play golf? useful idjit move?

Are you allowed to live in Brighton with a name like Ricky? Royal Melbourne membership material?

They threw million dollar parties, went to strip clubs on the non-prof dime, they did platters of coke on Livestrong?

Just coke? Eggs are to bacon what coke is to ....?

NB didn't Haydos wear a bracelet? Something about bracelet wearers.

I've heard that Australian foreign correspondents in the UK would call the job "Warney watch" because that was pretty all they ended up doing.

There are allegations a pissup was held on one Ashes tour to celebrate a certain person's 500th. Not referring to wickets.

#cantbelieveiwasntcaptain

cos he looked like the fat bogan he was and is. All the supplements and cosmetic procedures and hair plugs cant take the fat bogan out of the fat bogan.

fat bogan qua fat bogan

:thumbsu: Quoted cause it needs repeating.

The women (using that word looselyo_O) he attracts, all share the same perfume brand: recycled strumpet

Multi billionaire wants to help underpriveliged in all countries.

It helps if you dont avoid taxes in those countries arsehole.

Multibillionaire wants to end all disease. Means multi billonaire is getting into big pharma

Are you allowed to live in Brighton with a name like Ricky? Royal Melbourne membership material?

Just coke? Eggs are to bacon what coke is to ....?

NB didn't Haydos wear a bracelet? Something about bracelet wearers.

There are allegations a pissup was held on one Ashes tour to celebrate a certain person's 500th. Not referring to wickets.

#cantbelieveiwasntcaptain
oh, i left out the hookers cos I assumed I have said it 1000 times already, but no, I have not, that is on cyclingnews forums, where I have indeed talked about Lance's penchant for coke and hookers at his favourite "gentleman's establishment" The Yellow Rose in Austin TX.

The Yellow Rose is to strip clubs what the Spearmint Rhino is to heavy Kevvy no touching the merchandise in Manhatttan this aint brisvegas and hugs and kisses and cups of tea and iced vovos and iced vulvas with therese, well, not the last one, the mons venus and skilts ' word, that is Spearmint Rhino

Last edited:
oh, i left out the hookers cos I assumed I have said it 1000 times already, but no, I have not, that is on cyclingnews forums

Just had a bo peep there. Two posts had me in tears, I though Figbooty was misology par excellence, easily outdone by the tofu eating, lycra wearing crowd.

"Why do some people hate cyclists so much?"

"That's exactly what I've been working on lately. There's many reasons, but all of them are irrational.

A little teaser: it's to do with fear of the other and a difference in attitude, choice, power, responsibility, culture and what's coming in the future for us all."

And the video. Outstanding. Love the cops line about locking him up with a big fella.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/21/wa-police-chief-defends-swearing-officer?CMP=twt_fd

oh, i left out the hookers cos I assumed I have said it 1000 times already, but no, I have not, that is on cyclingnews forums, where I have indeed talked about Lance's penchant for coke and hookers at his favourite "gentleman's establishment" The Yellow Rose in Austin TX.

The Yellow Rose is to strip clubs what the Spearmint Rhino is to heavy Kevvy no touching the merchandise in Manhatttan this aint brisvegas and hugs and kisses and cups of tea and iced vovos and iced vulvas with therese, well, not the last one, the mons venus and skilts ' word, that is Spearmint Rhino
I'm not sure anyone has ever told you this, but s**t you write well. This is up there with your best. And if you turn around, I'll piss in your other pocket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back