Podcast Inside The Kennel: New Player Interviews!

Remove this Banner Ad

More great episodes thanks guys! Kritter was one of my faves - like the raps for Terry Wheeler and Matty Dent - he was also very reliable in the backline . Eagle was great for us and great to hear his story
Cheers Fossie, what strikes me with each guest we've interviewed is how sincere they are in their love and connection with the club, and their gratitude for the support. We've loved each and every guest, so thank you for the feedback and helping to make it a success.
I have just been to Irene Chatfield's home and interviewed her and have a wonderful account of the 1989 Fightback to share during GF Week.

Also have the Final of the Quiz with Dougie Vs Choco Vs Tony McGuinneess and we discuss with them the 2024 season and their thoughts of what is required to challenge.

Will then return in 2024 with a bang, starting with Bamblett, Osborne, McLean and Dermott Brereton discussing how Peter Foster has left an inprint in the back of his cranium!

She is as one=eyed and passionate as any Dog fan out there.

Hope you enjoyed the interview :)
It was a brilliant interview thank you. As you say, Irene should be in the Hall of Fame for sure.

It was a brilliant interview thank you. As you say, Irene should be in the Hall of Fame for sure.
Great interview what I found funny is that Irene had superannuation worth 220K in 1989 that she could have lost if the merger went wrong That kind of cash in 1989 you could have purchased 5 houses in Yarraville with those funds:)

On CPH2305 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great interview what I found funny is that Irene had superannuation worth 220K in 1989 that she could have lost if the merger went wrong That kind of cash in 1989 you could have purchased 5 houses in Yarraville with those funds:)

Wish I had bought some realestate in Yarraville in 1989!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

220k would've got you two houses in Yarraville back then.
Old mate of mine bought a nice place for 105k that year.

She had done alright for herself, Irene.
Heroic of her to risk it all.

Matt, you'll enjoy this feedback.

I found out late last week that a bloke I've worked with for eight years is the nephew of Ray Walker. And I didn't find out from him - I just happened to randomly stumble across the info.

Anyway, he was telling me he listens to all your episodes and thoroughly enjoys them. This topic obviously came up because Ray was a guest on one of your episodes 👍

Love it XBox!
Yep, Ray Walker was a star and awesome to interview - such a wealth of knowledge and storyteller. Please saw hi to his nephew and appreciate the feedback :)

Matt, you'll enjoy this feedback.

I found out late last week that a bloke I've worked with for eight years is the nephew of Ray Walker. And I didn't find out from him - I just happened to randomly stumble across the info.

Anyway, he was telling me he listens to all your episodes and thoroughly enjoys them. This topic obviously came up because Ray was a guest on one of your episodes 👍
Love this! What's his name?

Yes, Ray Walker was a wonderful gentleman to interview and has helped link me up with many others from his generation. I hope others can take the time to listen to Ray's episode. Cheers X-Box, much appreciated!

Love this! What's his name?

Yes, Ray Walker was a wonderful gentleman to interview and has helped link me up with many others from his generation. I hope others can take the time to listen to Ray's episode. Cheers X-Box, much appreciated!
His name is Matt. It's a bloody fantastic name.. I'm sure you'll agree.

His cousin is Lauren Arnell (she is also Ray's niece), coach of the P.A. women's team & former premiership player with Brisbane.

I loved Rocket, he impressed me so much when he was our coach. The highs of being a top four team for three years straight, the lows, Riewoldt dive in 2009, (karma can be a bitch, hey Saints). I totally agree with him that he should have been allowed to coach for another year at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back