IPL 2021 & 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricinfo are saying there's at least 2 other Australians who have told their franchises they want to leave as soon as they can get a flight. They said this is partly due to the increased quarantine procedure in Australia so maybe they could be West Australians too?

Edit: It's Zampa and Kane Richardson.
Have heard others will stay until they have to leave and will charter a plane if necessary.

Warner's innings was bizarre last night. He seems to be having more and more of these and he's a long way removed from the cavalier style of T20 batting that he burst onto the scene with.

I'm worried he's going to play in a similar style for Australia at a T20 World Cup.

Warner's innings was bizarre last night. He seems to be having more and more of these and he's a long way removed from the cavalier style of T20 batting that he burst onto the scene with.

I'm worried he's going to play in a similar style for Australia at a T20 World Cup.
Reminds me of the ODI World Cup in England. Finch and Warner's relatively slow starts in the Powerplays was at odds with the approach of the eventual winners and seemed a poor tactical decision for me.

That's a great bit of vision with the fridge door smashing :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Entirely predictable. And watch the elites again be fawned over while the poor are dying outside of hospitals.

Much as I've been selfishly enjoying the nightly cricket fix, the tournament should've been moved or cancelled 2 weeks ago.

Why not head to a country for 14 days which has no restrictions from Australia?

I heard on the radio today that he's doing exactly that, slumming it in the Maldives firing off on twitter.

Zampa and Richardson got home, so I'm not sure what the difference was.

must be hard in the maldives :rolleyes:
What a w***er, not going to get much, if any sympathy from anyone.

Leaves Australia in a pandemic to go to a mostly third world country and then s**t hits the fan and when he finally chooses to leave he can't come home because borders are shut. Diddums.

Then says how he didn't leave for money and he hasn't made a cent and he needs to travel to support family ....then leaves for the Maldives to do it really tough.

What a w***er.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

What stopped him from coming back to Aus with Tye and Zampa?

I knew this was gonna end in tears. No matter how strong the BSE is, COVID was always gonna hit when the country has 300k daily cases. I am surprised that a lot of people even on this forum thought that the bubble was gonna work, like I get that indians are delusional but this forum too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back