Is Shaun Burgoyne like Hawthorns Enright?

Remove this Banner Ad

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Striking similarities between the two. Both don't make mistakes as just said on channel 7 and both are "heavily underrated".

What do you think?

Both clutch and important players for their teams

Both often underated

Both champions

Hawks wouldn't have the threepeat without Silk

Both should be in the HOF but I'd take Silk if I could only have one

No. Hawthorn fans did not stream out of Burgoyne's 300/350th.

Hawthorn fans didn't even show up tonight to leave. After 3 quarters of Josh Caddy repeatedly giving Melbourne the game after our other 21 players winning it back, I guess they left lol. But at least they bothered to show up!

Yeah crowd was poor for the champ

I couldn't get there unfortunately missed half the game as well.

Let's not turn this into a Geelong v Hawthorn bay thread though, both players deserve better

Yeah crowd was poor for the champ

I couldn't get there unfortunately missed half the game as well.

Let's not turn this into a Geelong v Hawthorn bay thread though, both players deserve better
World Cup was on, this was a minor event in comparison so.shouldnt be harsh on fans

Hawthorn fans didn't even show up tonight to leave. After 3 quarters of Josh Caddy repeatedly giving Melbourne the game after our other 21 players winning it back, I guess they left lol. But at least they bothered to show up!

We got s**t on for the same crowd, but on a Thursday night with even worse weather. Hawks Saturday night with the season on the line against a big drawing interstate club... Not a word will be said in the media about the crowd tonight though #tarps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

World Cup was on, this was a minor event in comparison so.shouldnt be harsh on fans
Plenty of reasons for the crowd, in the end it doesn't matter though, Shaun gets to remember his 350th with a win

Not everyone does, not many even get the chance to play that many.

We got s**t on for the same crowd, but on a Thursday night with even worse weather. Hawks Saturday night with the season on the line against a big drawing interstate club... Not a word will be said in the media about the crowd tonight though #tarps

Just about everyone was fixated on the WC match. Weather you wan't to admit it or not, soccer is much bigger in this country than some think. That's the key difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back