Toast It’s good to be alive

Remove this Banner Ad

Went for a jog this week and listened to the 3AW post match of the Grand Final while on my run.

Listening to the roars as they announced the players to collect their medal was such a great feeling.

While running, I broke into a broad grin upon hearing the roar for “Number 50, Marlion Pickett” to Dusty yelling “YELLOW AND BLACK”
and Dimma speaking “See ya down Swan street” and I’m still floating nearly 4 weeks later

How are you all doin?

being at the ground witnessing that is one of the fav parts, i hung around longer as the team went around the ground this time , in 2017 i split to meet a mate outside the ground , in hindsight dunno what the hurry was as the campaigner took his time as I was bantering with a couple of crows fans moping around surprised that dusty was Norm smith

Went for a jog this week and listened to the 3AW post match of the Grand Final while on my run.

Listening to the roars as they announced the players to collect their medal was such a great feeling.

While running, I broke into a broad grin upon hearing the roar for “Number 50, Marlion Pickett” to Dusty yelling “YELLOW AND BLACK”
and Dimma speaking “See ya down Swan street” and I’m still floating nearly 4 weeks later

How are you all doin?
No jogging here.

How are you all doin?
Love it. I frequently end up laughing while on a run listening to Bill Burr's podcast (highly recommended). It eases the pain for this injury-prone 45 year-old.

I'll head out this arvo and get into the 3aw call of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back