Covertackle

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2012
Ipswich
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Dees

Britons vaccinated against Covid 'may get QR codes on their mobile phones to allow them into football matches'
  • QR codes will be displayed on phones of those who have been vaccinated
  • Plans are still in the 'early stages' of development, ministers said last night
  • Government's nudge unit has said incentives for Covid-19 schemes are needed

Then you should have no problem with people who arent scared of covid to not get vaccinated as all you vaccinated people will be safe...right?

You don't understand vaccination.

Then you should have no problem with people who arent scared of covid to not get vaccinated as all you vaccinated people will be safe...right?

Part of living in a society is trying to make that society better for everyone. It is why people follow road rules for instance. People have a moral duty to not deliberately make other people sick.

• Banned
Part of living in a society is trying to make that society better for everyone. It is why people follow road rules for instance. People have a moral duty to not deliberately make other people sick.
BUT YOU HAVE HAD THE VACCINATION. HOW DO I ENDANGER YOU?

BUT YOU HAVE HAD THE VACCINATION. HOW DO I ENDANGER YOU?

If you want to watch the footy get the vaccine, don't get why it's such a big deal. I really hope this rule is brought in. I want me and my family being safe first and foremost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think this thread is going the way you thought it was going to go.

Its exactly like i thought. There is no argument to support the claim that mandatory vaccinations will make it any better for those who get vaccinated. You get the jab, youre safe. I dont want the jab, i take my chances.

Its exactly like i thought. There is no argument to support the claim that mandatory vaccinations will make it any better for those who get vaccinated. You get the jab, youre safe. I dont want the jab, i take my chances.

You don't want the jab then fine, but you can't go to the football. No one is forcing you to get the vaccination but with that it means there will be certain things you will not be allowed to do. If you have kids and refuse to get them vaccinated then they wont be going to school.

You don't want the jab then fine, but you can't go to the football. No one is forcing you to get the vaccination but with that it means there will be certain things you will not be allowed to do. If you have kids and refuse to get them vaccinated then they wont be going to school.
All withour science to back that up...

Bingo. We are in a national society, there are things we have to do to live freely and do the things we want. No one is forcing you to get the jab, but with that comes restraints on the way you can live. That is your choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back