It's Miller Time on Dayne's Nuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude, he’s grabbed, held on and squeezed his testicles. Your rant is bemusing.
No person in the history of afl has squealed as hard as Dayne in the history of the game. That’s bemusing.

He’s gutless and going on radio to do what he has done, given he’s had a number of incidents that warrant suspension more than what occurred with him smacks of the small balled individual he is.

Try and deal with that in an impartial way.

No person in the history of afl has squealed as hard as Dayne in the history of the game. That’s bemusing.

He’s gutless and going on radio to do what he has done, given he’s had a number of incidents that warrant suspension more than what occurred with him smacks of the small balled individual he is.

Try and deal with that in an impartial way.

There was plenty of squealing about Crowley and Stratton, and lets not forget the month of relentless whining about Sam Mitchell's attempted assassinations with his knees.

3AW mentioning this evening that the AFL has released clearer footage that had a big impact on their decision
season 6 GIF

No me. I'm not surprised. Not at all.

AFL is incredibly homoerotic. Some of the stories I've heard about "footy trips" would make your friends at Peel nightclub blush.
Much more than "friendly pat on the arse", believe me.

Well you certainly can’t un-see the famous Nick Riewoldt/Zac Dawson photo from a decade ago.

It looked like a scene out of Caligula.

He knew. Of course he knew.

Dayne Zorko is a grub but this squirrel grip from Miller takes the biscuit in terms of utter shithousery.

Also, a like for the thread title. It's low hanging fruit but fair play to the OP.

Touk Miller has history as a dirty player V Lions. Previous games he has pinched & kneed Zorks legs to the point that he was covered in bruises. Just a nasty grub.

Touk Miller has history as a dirty player V Lions. Previous games he has pinched & kneed Zorks legs to the point that he was covered in bruises. Just a nasty grub.

I've not noticed that but you'd be watching more closely than I.

Two grubs going at it then...all good but you can't just grab another guy's schlong. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's my prediction.

Zorko will do something untoward off the ball over the next couple of weeks - as is his want. Normally, fans boo, umpire flaps his arms around, we all move on with a bit of a shake of the head and grumble about what a grub he is. Nothing much.

This time - Zorko will get 3 weeks.

Zorko used the media to make the AFL look bad. That s**t will come back at you.

There’s the code of giving someone a reference at the tribunal to try and help them get downgraded, now there’s the Zorko code of publicly squealing and trying to get a bloke banned.

* me what a hypocritical little manlet as well, he’s had plenty of grubby moments and late hits on blokes. I remember him last year getting tagged and toweled up by a 1st year saint in Windhager and him punching him in the guts late after he disposed of the ball. No sooking, no public commentary about “I guess a punch is allowed now” from anyone at the club. The usual late gut punch, it was low impact, so a bit shitty but nothing major, the kind of thing Zorko would make into a shitstorm though based on this…

EDIT: Zorko: WAH.

Also Zorko:

Yeah like a tummy tap is the same thing as squeezing someone's plums to the point of bruising. Really?

Here's my prediction.

Zorko will do something untoward off the ball over the next couple of weeks - as is his want. Normally, fans boo, umpire flaps his arms around, we all move on with a bit of a shake of the head and grumble about what a grub he is. Nothing much.

It certainly puts a giant spotlight on yourself. The AFL wouldnt be happy.

Here's my prediction.

It's not the first time he's gone on radio asking for players to be suspended either

well i hope if some of the posters itt get grabbed by the nuts at work they just continue about their business as usual like nothing happened

would seem to be the attitude they would like zorko to take based on their posting

Terrible analogy the majority don’t expect to even be tackled or have any physical contact in the workplace never mind a nut grab.

Can’t compare a contact sport to everyone’s place of business.

Zorko is the biggest dickhead on an AFL list right now, but Miller had to absolutely go for that. 1 week is probably light.

I have no idea about Zorko off the field, but based on reported, alleged conduct from other players and criminal charges for some, not sure he's the biggest dickhead.

On the field - yeah he's really annoying and deservedly disliked.

Assume it was a negotiated outcome between the two clubs and the AFL given the MRO failure to make the report and to get it over with without the Suns fighting the suspension which they probably do if it was longer than a week.

Yep there wouldnt have been time for a Tribunal and Appeal to be heard.

Players rarely want other players rubbed out for periods so I assume Zorko just needed to feel vindicated that his complaint was finally heard and Miller was suspended for something.

well i hope if some of the posters itt get grabbed by the nuts at work they just continue about their business as usual like nothing happened

would seem to be the attitude they would like zorko to take based on their posting
My goodness. What line of work are you in where people are actively trying to tackle you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back