Recommitted Jack Lonie [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Glen Buterol

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 15, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Out of contract & solid itk info suggests his manager is scouting options.

Goal sneak, can't quite secure a regular gig in the seniors. Potential is there & a change looks to be on the horizon.

Qld clubs rumoured to be interested however I suspect Lonie's preference is to remain in Victoria.

Trade value = late pick - DFA

Discuss.

Any clubs out there willing to give up a gumball machine watch, a couple old looney tunes tazos and a unopened uncle tobys forest fruits musili bar?

We'll throw in a 2nd rounder as steak knives to get the deal over the line too

images

Any clubs out there willing to give up a gumball machine watch, a couple old looney tunes tazos and a unopened uncle tobys forest fruits musili bar?

We'll throw in a 2nd rounder as steak knives to get the deal over the line too
how about steve morris? we need a second back for naish. but seriously probably a token 4th round pick will get it done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In select circles word is North tabling a very decent offer for Lonie. See his outstanding VFL form as a real platform.

Too small and can't run through the midfield. Limited player and a poor mans hrovat. No thanks. Rookie pick maybe.
Saying he's a poor mans Hrovat, are you suggesting Hrovat's actually a decent player? :tearsofjoy:

Has interest from the QLD clubs, his value is probably a late 3rd rounder, if that. Whatever we'd get for him wouldn't be worth it but don't think he's got a future at St Kilda, would be happy to see him get an opportunity elsewhere.

Saying he's a poor mans Hrovat, are you suggesting Hrovat's actually a decent player? :tearsofjoy:

Has interest from the QLD clubs, his value is probably a late 3rd rounder, if that. Whatever we'd get for him wouldn't be worth it but don't think he's got a future at St Kilda, would be happy to see him get an opportunity elsewhere.
Dreaming if you think you'll get a late 3rd rounder for him. He hasn't shown much at AFL level and was drafted at the range.

After his attempt on goal Sunday I'd be setting up a marquee out the front of seaford wirh a sign that says no reasonable offer refused. Too inconsistent, doesn't do enough for mine. Get rid of him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back