Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

A new start could be good for both parties but I always hate to see someone a club has invested so much in move on. Not an easy decision for him or the MFC
Yep, exactly. If he stays with us and continues to be average, it won't really matter. If he goes to another club and stars after everything that we've put into him, we'll look extremely foolish. He still has plenty of upside in the red and blue, so the coaching staff will keep him. Very popular with Roosy and the playing group (and the fans, believe it or not).

Not a comment directed at Melbourne, whom I have a lot of respect for.

Just pointing out that Hawthorn landed all their quality targets because they are clearly the best run club in the league.

It actually pains me to say it as a Geelong fan.
I'd like to apologise for my post... I shouldn't have been so eager to jump on comments, I reacted with emotion and I looked silly.... I'm embarrassed... I actually agree with your comments, I'm Just jealous...

I'd like to apologise for my post... I shouldn't have been so eager to jump on comments, I reacted with emotion and I looked silly.... I'm embarrassed... I actually agree with your comments, I'm Just jealous...

Thanks for the apology though it is un-needed.

I myself should have written my post better to avoid any confusion.

The irony is that I proudly admit that the only club I feel any affection for aside from Geelong is Melbourne! I can't bring myself to admit it (that I have two teams) though but only because I'm conflicted with myself about my belief that you can have only one team!

I've posted many times on the Melbourne board about my affection for the great Melbourne Football Club and I respect your passion for your team!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back