List Mgmt. Jake Kolodjashnij contract status

Remove this Banner Ad

Benny hears the Wells interview and posts this...

He has been one that has posted and written a few articles about Menzel and SA..

This kind of nukes the SA idea he put out there.. so it reasons that he would not want to contradict his own articles unless there was some truth to it. And as Wells said today.. Kolo, Bews and Menzel management have been approached ( some were waiting for managers to return to Aust)...

Id say moving in the right direction for all 3 and the club.

Mots on the other hand :eek:

Go Catters
Who is Ben?

Who replaces Mackie?
You think there is only 1 dangerous medium fwd to be worried about in each team?
The more skilled strong multipurpose defenders we have the better.
07-
Milburn, Mackie, Boris, JHunt, Wojo, Egan, Scarlett, Harley...

Very true and this is precisely why I think Stewart is ahead of Kolo,in starting six this year (and possibly next if Mackie doesn't retire). Stewart has the qualities that you refer whereas Kolo to date has looked more of a traditional stoic defender who can take the odd intercept mark.

As mentioned in my post we should keep Kolo, but my fear is that he will think like I do and that in the short term he is more likely to be a lock for back 6 for some other teams.

All this talk about Menzel wanting to play with his brother....what? ...in the SANFL? I can't see a spot for the other Menzel in Adelaide's best 22.

What chance he's delisted at the end of 2017?
The brother aspect did help lure Gary to the Gold Coast. May not of gone if it wasnt for Nathan and he ended up playing like 2 games.

The brother aspect did help lure Gary to the Gold Coast. May not of gone if it wasnt for Nathan and he ended up playing like 2 games.

That's the happy media story - isn't the talk that Gary approached GC after the 2009 season to commit to them but had to wait a year before announcing anything.

Listening to wells today (which everyone can via the sen podcast) it didn't sound good for Menzel or Kolo, sounded good for Ablett, you can't agree to stats and patterns in games and ignore them in the media interviews, if they ask a loaded question and the answer is essentially to dodge the question, the law of averages works in favour of the loaded question. In my view, Menzel is gone, kolo is possibly gone and Ablett is a certainty
That's not what I thought and Wells never gives anything away. Yet he still said they were negotiating with their managers hardly sounds like someone who's leaving. Menzel and Kolo have both publicly said they are hoping to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who replaces Mackie?
You think there is only 1 dangerous medium fwd to be worried about in each team?
The more skilled strong multipurpose defenders we have the better.
07-
Milburn, Mackie, Boris, JHunt, Wojo, Egan, Scarlett, Harley...
Based on this year so far I really hope Mackie plays next year. I was very concerned about his 2 year contract and he had been poor the last 2 years. But this year he's been very good and his leadership on field has been excellent. He really stepped up when Selwood went off and the way he got around Buzza was great.

As long as it happens. This player we need to keep for our future. They just don't grow on trees. Yet another player who cops ridiculous amount of scrutiny and criticism.

It it the Cats portal of Big Footy. We have to have a scapegoat.
I can remember in the not too distant past Shagga Byrnes, Josh Hunt, and Sledger Mackie serving their time as scapegoats.
It seems like it is JK's turn.

Although, I am not convinced that he is completely over the affects of the Glandular Fever.
If he is completely over it, I wonder if he looks like he is struggling for fitness due to missing out on a pre-season. But he does not look 100% to me. I think that he is a better player than what we have seen so far this year. And yet he has not been too bad at all.

He may have to try reality TV as his footy seems to be going nowhere...

Needs to sign a long-term deal 3+ years the future of our backline depends on it
Nearly as overrated on these boards as Jansen was. We recruited a local player (Stewart) last off season that is already twice the player...in every aspect.

Jake looks pretty fit here.
One for the ladies.

I did lol at the lonergan and stanley ones as well as kolo. Another bloke that can't spell MENEGOLA too

His s**t games far outweigh his good ones in 2017
Yep, athletes / footballers that come off Glandular Fever just naturally dominate when they are recovering.

This post must be read in <sarcastica font>

Remove this Banner Ad

Back