Team Captain
Jul 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49ers, Leeds United
Hi Guys,
I'm one of the commentators at TAC Cup Radio, thought this would be of interest to you regarding TAC Cup players eligible for this years and next years draft that are either father/son eligible or relatives of players past or present.
Melbourne
Jake Lovett (Son of Brett) – F/S Eligible in 2015 – Dandenong Stingrays
More info can be found here. The weekly instalment supplies game stats and match reports on each individual player if you'd like to keep up with their progress.

http://boundforglorynews.com/afl-bloodlines-each-club-dissected/
All the best :)

So thats Billy Stretch and Jake Lovett Next year? Looks like we will be lucky enough to get them as 2nd and 3rd rounders
Nah, Jake's the year after.

If young Grinter can keep developing, along with Jack Viney, we might not be playing too many bruise free games for quite a while..

Oh god this would be amazing.

If young Grinter can keep developing, along with Jack Viney, we might not be playing too many bruise free games for quite a while..

Which grinter are you talking about? The one who was eligible in 2010 and couldnt get a game for the Oakleigh Chargers

I dont know if im right I just tried to google it to get a look at him and I can only find tiny articles about a kid from a few years ago

Yeh same, I think you're right.

Anyway hadn't realised young Lovett was coming along - playing as an under-ager, so potentially another F/S for us!

Will also be keenly following young Billy Stretch this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back