News Steven May and Jake Melksham altercation

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw a comment on a Facebook page think it was an SEN news article. A comment said Melbourne should trade May after his comments would be so hurtful to the players that missed the gf. Really looney bin type comment. However a reply caught my eye. "I would let May run through every female in my family tree after winning that flag. Haha

Saw a comment on a Facebook page think it was an SEN news article. A comment said Melbourne should trade May after his comments would be so hurtful to the players that missed the gf. Really looney bin type comment. However a reply caught my eye. "I would let May run through every female in my family tree after winning that flag. Haha
I saw that as well. Instantly thought of Toump Ass.

Bailey “Bags” Smith has hopefully taken a bit of the attention away from this.
true romance smile GIF

true romance smile GIF
I hope not.

Its been ages since Melbourne had even the most slightly edgy scandal. Last one I recall was Jack Watts, and I think his swimming and **** stuff was after he had gone to Port, worse luck

AFL media aren’t going to let this go . N Jones decided to voice his feelings of being pissed off by the reported comments to the media . If we lose to the pies I expect the Barney to confirm to the media the club is divided.

true romance smile GIF
Silly May, he should’ve just said he was coked up to his eyeballs and suffering mental health issues, and this would’ve all blown over.

Instead he broke some rules using a legalised drug and didn’t use an excuse. That’s much worse...

For the record, my view is true maturity for someone in May’s position would be to accept he’s no good on the drink and stay off it. He’s a professional athlete who relies on his body being as well conditioned as possible, and behaving in an appropriate way to foster a good team environment. If despite that he can’t keep away from drinking, knowing it harms both the things he needs to be, then there probably are some unresolved issues he needs help to address.

Silly May, he should’ve just said he was coked up to his eyeballs and suffering mental health issues, and this would’ve all blown over.

Instead he broke some rules using a legalised drug and didn’t use an excuse. That’s much worse...

For the record, my view is true maturity for someone in May’s position would be to accept he’s no good on the drink and stay off it. He’s a professional athlete who relies on his body being as well conditioned as possible, and behaving in an appropriate way to foster a good team environment. If despite that he can’t keep away from drinking, knowing it harms both the things he needs to be, then there probably are some unresolved issues he needs help to address.
Yes I hate how hypocritical the media is about all this.
All week baying for May's blood like he is the son of Satan - yes he is a silly boy who needs to shut his mouth but he didn't do anything illegal.
Then you have Smith, who actually did do something illegal, and they act like he is poor little lost boy who simply lost his way whilst battling crippling mental health problems.
The media can gagf.

Yes I hate how hypocritical the media is about all this.
All week baying for May's blood like he is the son of Satan - yes he is a silly boy who needs to shut his mouth but he didn't do anything illegal.
Then you have Smith, who actually did do something illegal, and they act like he is poor little lost boy who simply lost his way whilst battling crippling mental health problems.
The media can gagf.
Didn't Smith narrowly avoid an assault charge during the off season too?

AFL media aren’t going to let this go . N Jones decided to voice his feelings of being pissed off by the reported comments to the media . If we lose to the pies I expect the Barney to confirm to the media the club is divided.
Would have been nice if Jonesy had checked to see the comment was true before mouthing off about it, but I guess that's what happens when you join the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have been nice if Jonesy had checked to see the comment was true before mouthing off about it, but I guess that's what happens when you join the media.
Jones is outside the tent. What he thinks is irrelevant to the current player group.

If the current players are still upset that’s a problem, not a former player.

I know from someone who was closely involved with the club that Jones is a bit of a whinger anyway, gets cut easy.

There’s an AFL boxing card happening later this year featuring Cooney/Swan and Fevola/Mooney. Maybe it’s worth adding Melk and May, honestly who wouldn’t wanna see that?

There’s an AFL boxing card happening later this year featuring Cooney/Swan and Fevola/Mooney. Maybe it’s worth adding Melk and May, honestly who wouldn’t wanna see that?
Maybe Entrecôte could be given the catering contract and some free advertising on the shorts as a bit of an appeasement

This message is going around business circles in Melb…copied typos and all

Didn't hear this from me boys, but as you know dads on the board at Melbourne and said there's huge trouble brewing at goschs paddock - melksham/may fight just
the start of it.
Apparently Simon Godwin put big money through a back room bookle on Gawn to have a bounce on Queens
bday to try clear his gambling debts (this was after Heath Shaw revealed during the week he's never had one in game). He's already in deep trouble and word is they've had bikes regularly rocking up at training so try get their money off him. Goodwin reportedly rocked up to big maxys house off his face.
Has lost complete control of the big players, Jake Melksham apparently out on a bender every weekend while he's
been off injured - Steven may tried to pull him out of a fight and Melksham lost it and punched him square in
the jaw. May's suspension apparently just a cover for the facial fractures.
Should come out in the coming days boys but big consequences predicted,

Last edited by a moderator:

Didn't hear this from me boys, but as you know dads on the board at Melbourne and said there's huge trouble brewing at goschs paddock - melksham/may fight just
the start of it.
Apparently Simon Godwin put big money through a back room bookle on Gawn to have a bounce on Queens
bday to try clear his gambling debts (this was after Heath Shaw revealed during the week he's never had one in game). He's already in deep trouble and word is they've had bikes regularly rocking up at training so try get their money off him. Goodwin reportedly rocked up to big maxys house at 3am on Monday morning.
Has lost complete control of the big players, Jake Melksham apparently out on a bender every weekend while he's
been off injured - Steven may tried to pull him out of a fight and Melksham lost it and punched him square in
Love this stuff.
Melk hasn't been injured this year, just playing s**t.
May also looked ok in his gunpoint apology for a bloke with a fractured face.
Good story but! Not a go at you LP, I just think it's funny how many obvious holes can be spotted immediately.

the start of it.
bday to try clear his gambling debts (this was after Heath Shaw revealed during the week he's never had one in game). He's already in deep trouble and word is they've had bikes regularly rocking up at training so try get their money off him. Goodwin reportedly rocked up to big maxys house .
I love how Melksham is a big player. No doubt there’s a few issues but sounds like the biggest load of shite.

the start of it.
bday to try clear his gambling debts (this was after Heath Shaw revealed during the week he's never had one in game). He's already in deep trouble and word is they've had bikes regularly rocking up at training so try get their money off him. Goodwin reportedly rocked up to big maxys house off his face o

You can't be serious thinking this is real.

You can't be serious thinking this is real.
Didn’t vouch for it, just posting so the inevitable journo looking at BF will study 🤷‍♂️

Didn’t vouch for it, just posting so the inevitable journo looking at BF will study 🤷‍♂️
Mate everyone has seen it, nobody has posted it, even the back journos aren’t running it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back