Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

5ec1a9c7302208758db2c7532c7434f9.jpg
image.jpg

I think he'd be a really good player at the Doggies but our shitty game style kills him. Skinny blokes can't thrive in our slog fest game plan.

Agree. Played out of Postion and Style does not help. Dumb Coaches

I think he'd be a really good player at the Doggies but our shitty game style kills him. Skinny blokes can't thrive in our slog fest game plan.

not sure about that Kirby. dogs mids either have pace or can evade a tackle / player to dish it off. Aish hasn't got either. his only 'weapon' is his marking. for his size he has good hands.

So you know Aish Personally?
No, do you? And does it matter anyway?

I'm basing my views on his substandard VFL efforts where his lack of performance at a level he should be dominating is all too apparent.

I don't have to know him personally to say he's struggling and you don't need to be Nostradamus to see that if he doesn't provide results very soon then his future at Collingwood and at AFL level will be bleak.

Your faith in Aish whilst admirable is looking to be misplaced if he keeps producing piss weak displays like he has in basically every game he's played in this year (JLT/AFL/VFL).

not sure about that Kirby. dogs mids either have pace or can evade a tackle / player to dish it off. Aish hasn't got either. his only 'weapon' is his marking. for his size he has good hands.
I just think the quick ball movement would suit him far more. He probably wouldn't get a game with them but would star in their VFL squad

Hine gets a hard on for payers and never lets new info change that view. Two 2nd rounders for Aish after he coudn't give a crap at his then current club. IMO you don't turn that sort of attitude on and off. Hopefuly he matures he is only 21.

We have picks 6, 7 & 10 from that draft for at present 3 busts (sorry to Shaz who has been unlucky). That has got to catch up with you at some stage.

Kid needs to find some consistent form if he's going to play seniors any time soon. May well be being played out of position but that's the lot for kids trying to establish themselves, they either adapt or perish.

No, do you? And does it matter anyway?

I'm basing my views on his substandard VFL efforts where his lack of performance at a level he should be dominating is all too apparent.

I don't have to know him personally to say he's struggling and you don't need to be Nostradamus to see that if he doesn't provide results very soon then his future at Collingwood and at AFL level will be bleak.

Your faith in Aish whilst admirable is looking to be misplaced if he keeps producing piss weak displays like he has in basically every game he's played in this year (JLT/AFL/VFL).

Well saying he does not care is something you can't see.

So I be a better player then Aish?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hine gets a hard on for payers and never lets new info change that view. Two 2nd rounders for Aish after he coudn't give a crap at his then current club. IMO you don't turn that sort of attitude on and off. Hopefuly he matures he is only 21.

We have picks 6, 7 & 10 from that draft for at present 3 busts (sorry to Shaz who has been unlucky). That has got to catch up with you at some stage.

People where calling a Swan a Dud at 21

Well saying he does not care is something you can't see.

So I be a better player then Aish?
When he timidly skirts packs, half carts it in transition and generally does bugger all at VFL level when he's a top 10 draft pick then either he lacks care and effort or he's simply not any good.

The lack of care and effort is preferable because it can be remedied. If he is busting a gut despite appearances then we're in big trouble because what he showing isn't anywhere near AFL standard.

As for you being better than Aish I'm not prepared to say as I haven't seen you play as yet.

When he timidly skirts packs, half carts it in transition and generally does bugger all at VFL level when he's a top 10 draft pick then either he lacks care and effort or he's simply not any good.

The lack of care and effort is preferable because it can be remedied. If he is busting a gut despite appearances then we're in big trouble because what he showing isn't anywhere near AFL standard.

As for you being better than Aish I'm not prepared to say as I haven't seen you play as yet.

I saw him go hard ball a few times today.

Problem is Coach don't know what to do around him.

He is a Player that needs good team around him and he has not got that

I saw him go hard ball a few times today.

Problem is Coach don't know what to do around him.

He is a Player that needs good team around him and he has not got that

It's a bit frustrating that you make so many excuses for him. You've blamed the coaches and now you've blamed his teammates. At some stage you just have to concede that Aish's destiny is in his own hands, and right at the minute he has a bad case of the fumbles.

Maybe he'll be okay, maybe he won't. Let's just see how he goes over the season and take it from there!

It's a bit frustrating that you make so many excuses for him. You've blamed the coaches and now you've blamed his teammates. At some stage you just have to concede that Aish's destiny is in his own hands, and right at the minute he has a bad case of the fumbles.

Maybe he'll be okay, maybe he won't. Let's just see how he goes over the season and take it from there!

and He as Many Friends as well in that Deparment

He's just not good enough to perform at the highest level by the looks of it. There's been plenty before him that have had the same problem. Won't be the first and won't be the last.

exactly, give him a break. he has skills and footy smarts and may still develop into a good player. I don't get the angst about him just yet, he does also show courage in the contest but his slight frame works against him ATM.

I am not the one Bagging Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back