Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s systematic of his mentality.

I suffer from the same mentality. I like to run. Most Winters I notice a really strange phenomenon. I'm cold at the beginning of my run and then the further I run I get warmer and start to remove layers of clothing. In NOT a good look. I'm trying to change.

I suffer from the same mentality. I like to run. Most Winters I notice a really strange phenomenon. I'm cold at the beginning of my run and then the further I run I get warmer and start to remove layers of clothing. In NOT a good look. I'm trying to change.

I think we have a couple more arrogant campaigners on our hands. Imagine being cold then getting hot. The sheer nerve of you blokes...

He's missed a bit of footy so not firing on all cylinders yet, certainly not the worst out there today

Aish really wasn't as bad as people say and he certainly wasn't the reason why we lost. Our skills all over the ground, especially from our 'stars' (excluding Pendlebury) has been terrible and it is constantly killing one attacking play after another.
This was probably Crisp's worst kicking game.

Been very impressed with both Aish and Greenwood the past month, solid.

Keeping IQ out at the moment. Id add Maynard to the group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish when running forward, attacking and long kicking! yes every day of week. Aish when side stepping hesitating, short kicking! No vfl quality at best.

Aish when running forward, attacking and long kicking! yes every day of week. Aish when side stepping hesitating, short kicking! No vfl quality at best.

Then is Beams and Crisp just Local Footballers

Yesterday we did.:)
I would love to see Aish on the wing in place of Mayne.
Mayne's actual average if you take out the game he got injured early (1 possession) is close to 30 disposals
I'd love to see Aish take his wing and threaten 30 disposals too, but we all know it's going to be half that

Mayne's actual average if you take out the game he got injured early (1 possession) is close to 30 disposals
I'd love to see Aish take his wing and threaten 30 disposals too, but we all know it's going to be half that
Is that total possession for 8 games? Who did they go to? Opposition?:D

Don't know until he Plays a few games there

Is that total possession for 8 games? Who did they go to? Opposition?:D
Mayne is more careful than my grandmother with a souffle, you might be thinking about every other midfielder we have

Remove this Banner Ad

Back