Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

If they pay a free there and the rules committee say anything other than umpire error, ill agree that they've stuffed it up.
Yes, I hope it was an umpire error in the JLT game. I hope they haven't banded this type of mark/space protection due to the Greene incident.

Last edited:

Yes, I hope it was an umpire error in the JLT game. I hope they haven't banded this type of mark/space protection due to the Green incident.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my behalf on this one, but I think that when a new rule gets introduced the umpires get a bit excited and look to find examples of frees to pay. It all settles down pretty quickly. I honestly think this rule will take out the Green rubbish and the copy cats that would have ensued, but have no other effect.

I haven't been his biggest fan but he played really well against Sydney. His best game as a defender so far. Problem is you could say the same thing about Greenwood and there's probably only one spot for them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't been his biggest fan but he played really against Sydney.
Good signs; I hate it when our guys play for the opposition instead of really against them.

I think that's the best game I've seen him play. He was really good.
not the best game I've seen him play either just his best game in backline

Remove this Banner Ad

Back