Racing January Daily Punt - It's Magic (Millions) You Know

Remove this Banner Ad

Except Tom's last 5 defeats at this level or weaker right?

all were first or last start in a prep. and is 4-1-2-0 now first up in Listed grade. (could be argued first up 1800m only unplaced run isn't really his go either) can't really be too smart as I've backed him in much stronger grade didn't back him today but eventually there's a point where despite perceived lack to genuineness is just blown out of the water by ability. even today didn't look too genuine late.

all were first or last start in a prep. and is 4-1-2-0 now first up in Listed grade. (could be argued first up 1800m only unplaced run isn't really his go either) can't really be too smart as I've backed him in much stronger grade didn't back him today but eventually there's a point where despite perceived lack to genuineness is just blown out of the water by ability. even today didn't look too genuine late.

Like today was first start in a prep right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

speaking of non genuine horses re: tout thread I would have had gaulois in the top 10 horses i'd never expect you to tip

Legit had no other horse to back so threw it in for minumun units. Didn’t even look at race just saw it was scratched at Randwick as near fave so must be confident up there. Did not even watch the race so assume it hasn’t won

Like today was first start in a prep right?

yes but you probably diverting the point a little bit. more so just a point out/estimate of where his level is as a horse.

probably genuine G2 horse/G1 Handicapper at his best and never won one, got out handicapped for handicaps etc etc. these days ageing a little first up listed graduating to around G3/G2 placing might be him.

I don't think that will be far off how he is remembered.

Its been nice knowing you boys, i am now going to jump off the Westgate after Mewston Rocks 2nd "should have won by 3 or 4 lengths" run in a row, How the FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK do you not get a run on the outside on the widest track in Australia. Mothertrucking useless CAssidy should have retired years ago. It had 4 lenghts on the field just pull it to the outside.
I hate my life
'
"

Its been nice knowing you boys, i am now going to jump off the Westgate after Mewston Rocks 2nd "should have won by 3 or 4 lengths" run in a row, How the FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK do you not get a run on the outside on the widest track in Australia. Mothertrucking useless CAssidy should have retired years ago. It had 4 lenghts on the field just pull it to the outside.
I hate my life
'
"
Wow. Just saw the replay. We have to have the worlds dumbest jockeys riding in Australia.
No one ever thinks about pulling out wide and letting the horse run.

Wow. Just saw the replay. We have to have the worlds dumbest jockeys riding in Australia.
No one ever thinks about pulling out wide and letting the horse run.
They're so stupid they go to Hong Kong and take cash for tips

ok.

race 7 asct.

genuinely confused.

Come Play with me $4.80. winter stakes 3yo first up in whats nearly a open aged stakes race. last season first up drifted from 1.70 to $6 in a geraldton class 5 which really rated as a class 1. got beaten pointlessly. i priced this as a warm up run for the country cup round in coming months.

Probably settles last first up 1500 from barrier 3 going to be tucked up on rails My Greek Boy/Wrinkly might be 18 lengths ahead of it on the turn if it goes back. will start double figures potentially deep into double figures.

my greek boy all day long at 26's. while delicate miss maps well is probably marginally out of her class but is running very well for her.

FWIW if he goes his best i have him around 15:1.

edit MGB now 31's!!
One of the great moments this board

Well done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back