Jarred from Wattle Glen

Remove this Banner Ad

That was full of crap. Allegedly I was at the meetup and was thrown out for being to drunk. Now, considering I am not in favour of underage drinking AT ALL and the fact I wasn't at the meetup I find the facts Tony put foward hard to believe.

BTW, its Stupid-Man now. I have a theme song and everything.

i didn't hear it... but why would tony do that if it wasn't true??? what meetup was this, i've been working the last few weeks, so i haven't been up to listen to tony...

and btw, there's nothing wrong with underage drinking...

Tony's whole program is a disgrace, boring with stupid people on it. He should have an opinion for once, I use to wonder why shock-jocks were so popular its cause nice boring people on the radio are the worst.

Sports Capital said:
That was full of crap. Allegedly I was at the meetup and was thrown out for being to drunk. Now, considering I am not in favour of underage drinking AT ALL and the fact I wasn't at the meetup I find the facts Tony put foward hard to believe.

BTW, its Stupid-Man now. I have a theme song and everything.

Jarryd, I get your drift dude. Tony's does make some silly accusations at times. Would pretty much place this one in the rumour that bigfooty was being bought by someone with a lot of cash, yet Schibecci wouldn't reveal his sources yet kept saying he knew from a reliable source.

ben.carbonaro said:
Jarryd, I get your drift dude. Tony's does make some silly accusations at times. Would pretty much place this one in the rumour that bigfooty was being bought by someone with a lot of cash, yet Schibecci wouldn't reveal his sources yet kept saying he knew from a reliable source.
Whenever Tony says something like that, it's so obvious that he's joking, but Jarryd for some reason, you always believe whatever he is saying. You can't take a joke. Man you are gullible.

The reason Tony's not a Stan Zemanek type is because he has other jobs as an announcer and has to play a straight bat in case word gets out. But I don't mind him.

johnnyhoward said:
Whenever Tony says something like that, it's so obvious that he's joking, but Jarryd for some reason, you always believe whatever he is saying. You can't take a joke. Man you are gullible.

The reason Tony's not a Stan Zemanek type is because he has other jobs as an announcer and has to play a straight bat in case word gets out. But I don't mind him.
Pfft, I knew he was joking. But why not play along?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back