Opinion Jarryd Lyons - Are midfielders supposed to take this long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't he miss right from the 50m line. Distance not a problem from that range. Were you bring serious, I thought it was a dig at the muppets who stated positively that he couldn't play and got as many games as his form and talent deserved.
Was inside 50 and sprayed it trying to make the distance. No elevation whatsoever in the kick. He has very little penetration by foot. No one with an ounce of sense will argue that. So fire away.

Was inside 50 and sprayed it trying to make the distance. No elevation whatsoever in the kick. He has very little penetration by foot. No one with an ounce of sense will argue that. So fire away.

He kicked from the 50m line and made the distance. Your assertion as to why he sprayed it doesn't change the fact that he cleared to goal line and the defenders from that distance. He's no Smith, Tex, Seed etc, but the penetration on his leg is well beyond your jam tin barb. Does him playing well upset you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, Jarryd Lyons makes 50 games?

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Last edited:
Brother Corey Best On in the TAC Comp for the Sandy Dragons on the weekend..

SANDRINGHAM DRAGONS
Goal Kickers: C. Lyons, H. Mclean, H. Brayshaw, J. Trew, T. Maloney, H. Burt, W. Walker, A. Krakauer
Best Players: C. Lyons, M. Williams, H. Burt, T. Maloney, R. Hayward, H. Mclean
MURRAY BUSHRANGERS
Goal Kickers: T. Marshall 3, J. Cousins 3, B. Paton, M. Lynch, H. Morrison, N. Richards, F. Carroll
Best Players: J. Cousins, T. McMullan, R. Garthwaite, T. Marshall, B. Paton, I. Wallace

I argued most of the off season with 1970crow over the fact I didn't think we could play with Thommo, Mrouch, Grigg and Lyons in the team. Plus I disagreed on him harping in his view Lyons was a great kick.
Sometimes players lift and prove those who doubt wrong. Good luck to the lad.
However, that does not make me a boob for having the view I did. I read a lot of 1970crow's views and he is wrong as often as the rest of us.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I argued most of the off season with 1970crow over the fact I didn't think we could play with Thommo, Mrouch, Grigg and Lyons in the team. Plus I disagreed on him harping in his view Lyons was a great kick.
However, that does not make me a boob for having the view I did. I read a lot of 1970crow's views and he is wrong as often as the rest of us.

Hahaha, that was almost a gracious concession... Almost!

tit?

The player lifted, not you were wrong?

Pretty convenient that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back