Jenkins v Dixon...who really cares? Some people clearly do

Remove this Banner Ad

This page is the perfect example of Sanders' lunacy. You and Marty are giving personal examples which is backing up medical facts, and yet Sanders still has a counter-argument regarding "anyone can google". Even if your "googling", so what? It's still medical facts for crying out loud!
For the record, the conversation on this page is only for Jenkins' earlier rounds this year with rib injury. No excuses for poor performances prior to the injury and in the latter half of this year!

You seem confused about the meaning of certain words, like “medical fact” for example

Yeah crazy talk.

It's like saying that the only reason David Mackay is still best 22 & 185 not out is because we signed him to a massive long term deal and... ahhh, nevermind.

In my clinical estimation I see no reason why below average intelligence people on a website cannot out-diagnose real medical experts with experience in the field.

I mean they once had heartburn from an over-spiced curry, now they are performing open heart surgery when the Doctor has only prescribed a rennie:D

In my clinical estimation I see no reason why below average intelligence people on a website cannot out-diagnose real medical experts with experience in the field.

I mean they once had heartburn from an over-spiced curry, now they are performing open heart surgery when the Doctor has only prescribed a rennie:D

Maybe it's the same doctors that said Burton would never walk again and be bound to a wheel chair for the rest of his life

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe it's the same doctors that said Burton would never walk again and be bound to a wheel chair for the rest of his life

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
:p

giphy.gif

You seem confused about the meaning of certain words, like “medical fact” for example
This will be my final attempt to inform you of the medical facts:
- the doctors who examined Jenkins are in the best position to determine his injury outcome, when he can return to playing again.
- rib injuries hurt, like any other injuries that do damage to the bones/cartilage
- rib injuries usually take longer time to heal than damage to the bones elsewhere in the body, because you're constantly using the ribs (to breathe) and not allowing absolute rest.
- once a player returns on a footy field (after being cleared by a doctor), it usually takes several weeks up to several months to get back to peak fitness/potential, depending on extent of the injury.

The stories by Marty and Ad Victoriam are all in line with the facts. Stop trying to impose your opinions against the facts, it's getting old.

This will be my final attempt to inform you of the medical facts:
- the doctors who examined Jenkins are in the best position to determine his injury outcome, when he can return to playing again.
- rib injuries hurt, like any other injuries that do damage to the bones/cartilage
- rib injuries usually take longer time to heal than damage to the bones elsewhere in the body, because you're constantly using the ribs (to breathe) and not allowing absolute rest.
- once a player returns on a footy field (after being cleared by a doctor), it usually takes several weeks up to several months to get back to peak fitness/potential, depending on extent of the injury.

The stories by Marty and Ad Victoriam are all in line with the facts. Stop trying to impose your opinions against the facts, it's getting old.

Couch potatoes dont experience any injuries

I can truly conform I had two pins put into my broken hip and still my broken ribs caused me more pain and my broken arm was a like a scratch compared to my ribs, but thats not the first time Ive broken my Ribs that are a s**t of an injury

Wow, you just took what was said and ran away with that didn't you.

Sanders needs to calm down, I remember a priest administering last rights on Josh in the change room and when he was being put into the ambulance, they had already pulled the sheet over his head.

To come back from a near death experience, barely cracked rib like he did was testament to his fantastic powers of recovery and should not be looked upon sarcastically or with derision.

Sanders needs to calm down, I remember a priest administering last rights on Josh in the change room and when he was being put into the ambulance, they had already pulled the sheet over his head.

To come back from a near death experience, barely cracked rib like he did was testament to his fantastic powers of recovery and should not be looked upon sarcastically or with derision.

Mea Culpa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couch potatoes dont experience any injuries

I can truly conform I had two pins put into my broken hip and still my broken ribs caused me more pain and my broken arm was a like a scratch compared to my ribs, but thats not the first time Ive broken my Ribs that are a s**t of an injury
Then another explanation obviously is ....

bJaXQKL.png

tumblr_otb81zwOh01spkic4o1_500.gif

In watt way?
Watts will be the same frustrating player that he was at Melbourne.

For those frustrated with JJ at times, it could be much worse with Watts or Motlop or McKenzie or Thomas... The awesome recruits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back