Recommitted Jeremy McGovern [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

If he hasn’t signalled some form of loyalty and inclination he is going to stay by the end of WC break then I would say he has all ready gone to Daniel Hetcher to get his freo suit fitted

So You think he's agents only doing it to push up his price then?..you then come up with such witty rhetoric as failmantle??- wow , with that kind of intelligence you must be rocket surgeon!

Same agent as Ballantyne who did the same trick last year.

Bond007 revealed there wasn't much interest from our end for him though.

If he hasn’t signalled some form of loyalty and inclination he is going to stay by the end of WC break then I would say he has all ready gone to Daniel Hetcher to get his freo suit fitted
If he does switch it would be the first in over a decade, could be good signs that we start to wax instead of fighting each other. The AFL loves it that we are fighting and haven't traded in a very long time so I would be happy to do this because we can easily cover McGovern...he's not the type you need btw. You need a Kennedy or Franklin type forward.

Swans have entered the race. No idea how they could afford, they’ve have to surely offload a few?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he does switch it would be the first in over a decade, could be good signs that we start to wax instead of fighting each other. The AFL loves it that we are fighting and haven't traded in a very long time so I would be happy to do this because we can easily cover McGovern...he's not the type you need btw. You need a Kennedy or Franklin type forward.

Why would they care?

Links to Melbourne clubs?

Correct, likely to be the first bit of the Moore deal (and I'm far from a fan of us getting Moore- just don't think he is worth it)

Nothing been mentioned but he is from horsham. Usually when contract talks get put on hold its a fair guess to assume the player will leave
Not always - eg Dusty last year. Plenty of rumours floating around but he chose to stay at at Richmond at the end of the day. I would be most surprised if Guv left the West - Freo is probably the main team we have to worry about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back