Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

He has a lot of similar traits to Dangerfield; power, strength, dexterity, doesn't he? Skills are probably where he shades Danger, though.
Danger has runs on the board, thats where JHF's challenge is, to keep demanding the best of himself and also perform whatever role best supports the team. Sometimes that'll be an inside bull, sometimes an outside runner, sometimes exploit a matchup by going forward, sometimes gut running to break a tag, occasionally it might be a 1-1 head to head with a superstar opponent where he'll need to concentrate defensively.

Its gonna be a ride, I hope an exciting one, for a long time.

If North weren’t so desperate for cash all 15 of you could finally boo him at Marvel and get some closure.

I would like that

Anyway I would love to know if North asked to play Port in Melbourne this year.

Maybe one of these footy journalists can actually do their job and figure it out.

Or am I asking too much.

I would like that

Anyway I would love to know if North asked to play Port in Melbourne this year.

Maybe one of these footy journalists can actually do their job and figure it out.

Or am I asking too much.

I don’t think it’s a massive ask. People just don’t care as much as you do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few weeks ago on Reddit r/AFL, there was an AMA from a former draft prospect who didn't make it. He came through with a bunch of guys from those draft years and offered commentary on man of them.

Had mostly positive things to say about those guys...but said JHF stood out as an absolute spanker and a complete FIGJAM dick of a bloke.

So take that for what it's worth.

Oh no, some bitter reject didn't like him. Probably got sick of JHF handing him his ass

Oh no, some bitter reject didn't like him. Probably got sick of JHF handing him his ass
Even if he is a total spanker and FIGJAM though, sometimes those blokes are the best and most confident players.

A few weeks ago on Reddit r/AFL, there was an AMA from a former draft prospect who didn't make it. He came through with a bunch of guys from those draft years and offered commentary on man of them.

Had mostly positive things to say about those guys...but said JHF stood out as an absolute spanker and a complete FIGJAM dick of a bloke.

So take that for what it's worth.
Reddit is like opposite world of bigfooty sometimes.
I once saw Port supporters talking up how happy they were with Ken Hinkley. Those supporters would be lynched if they showed up on the Port board.

Oh, did Jason Horne-Skiier have a good game in a big win?
No wonder he was never going to thrive at North then. Have North ever had a big win?

Last night his game, especially the 3rd quarter, was absolutely elite. Absolutely insane that the bloke is only in his 3rd year and first year with a full preseason. Will be one of the absolutely elite players in the competition soon and start that way for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back