Jason Gillbee. Giants Rookie literally Unbreakable

Remove this Banner Ad

How does he stay hydrated though? Don't you have to drink water?
My fella after time trials in the January heat

kurt angle chug milk GIF by WWE

I work with a bloke who only drinks fanta. The orange one. Looks like that guy from the Simpson's who uses his tooth as a can opener.
I worked with a dude who would rock up to every shift with a 2l bottle of pepsi, had all his teeth but jesus christ his body odor was completely ****ed. Could smell him from meters away.

How does he stay hydrated though? Don't you have to drink water?
No, just about everything we drink contains water. Even though people say that alcohol dries you out, it actually doesn't. Breaking the seal on a binge is just from the pure volume you put away.

No, just about everything we drink contains water. Even though people say that alcohol dries you out, it actually doesn't. Breaking the seal on a binge is just from the pure volume you put away.
Nah, it's a diuretic and will help dehydrate you.

Met a bloke a few years ago who hadn't had water in years, just drank coke. Nervous type of fella.
Might have been me. Occasional V Energy Drink and Red Bull, Latte with Almond milk in the morning, and beer and spirits on the weekend. No water, ever, for a decade (edit: actually, probably two decades). No idea how I did it (I started drinking water a few years ago, very nicely hydrated now FYI).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sorry for his toilet if he develops any fraction of a lactose intolerancy.

I'm not proud of this (well, I kinda am), but smashed an entire ice cream cake at work last year. A couple of people in the room were lactose intolerant, and couldn't comprehend how I could do it.

I invented penicillin and FM radio

Well, those are valuable contributions, but did I mention this was a freddo frog ice cream cake?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back