Jason Ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he the only player to win a premiership against the club he won a premiership for?
No.

First player to win flags at 2 different clubs Eddie Drohan did it.

Well I learnt something today. Bucky and Neon Leon are also in the illustrious club. Where would we be without ChatGPT!

View attachment 1666870
I was in a meeting at work. A bunch of people paid in the 200k-500k range were getting in an excited tizzy about all the efficiencies ChatGPT could bring, like being able to generate the preamble for important reports, or decide where you should focus your resources and effort. The most lazy and shallow of them was the most excited advocate of course.

I had to be the negative one to point out I’d seen ChatGPT sprout convincing but clearly incorrect nonsense, so given we are in the business of being accurate we should tread carefully. Thanks BigFooty!

I was in a meeting at work. A bunch of people paid in the 200k-500k range were getting in an excited tizzy about all the efficiencies ChatGPT could bring, like being able to generate the preamble for important reports, or decide where you should focus your resources and effort. The most lazy and shallow of them was the most excited advocate of course.

I had to be the negative one to point out I’d seen ChatGPT sprout convincing but clearly incorrect nonsense, so given we are in the business of being accurate we should tread carefully. Thanks BigFooty!
But it sounds so convincing! How could it possibly be wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back