Toast Jason Castagna Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Mentioned quite a few times on our board on the night so really keep that head in the sand …mentioning the irrational behaviour on your board to back up that you lot are the worse at eating your own is trolling

Hmmmmm……

Besides why would I have the links when the posts have been deleted by your mods and post it on the main board to get a ban?
Spose your posts on your team board mentioning the death threats have been deleted as well eh?

Mate you’re a known Richmond troll. It’s getting a bit sad how obsessed you are having a crack at anything to do with our club.

Spose your posts on your team board mentioning the death threats have been deleted as well eh?

Mate you’re a known Richmond troll. It’s getting a bit sad how obsessed you are having a crack at anything to do with our club.
Keep that denial going , considering you didn’t even read the tigers thread live nor looked at the Geelong board on the night your defence means * all

Keep that denial going , considering you didn’t even read the tigers thread live nor looked at the Geelong board on the night your defence means * all
All good mate. I do find your Richmond obsession to the point where you are looking at our game day thread on our board, on a Saturday night, in a game against Gold Coast disturbing.

Not sure why you’d expect me to read a thread on the Geelong board about my team when I’m watching them live?

Keep up the hate bud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back