NO TROLLS Jordan De Goey arrested for assault in New York

Remove this Banner Ad

Note: Keep the discussion clean and on topic. Trolls, jokes about sexual assault and victim blaming will not be tolerated.
Please don’t quote or reply to trolling and obvious inappropriate comments, it makes cleaning up so much more difficult and time consuming, use the report button.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reckon it’s the Collingwood faithful that needs to be having a long hard think about the direction/culture of the club going forward …

How so?

You see these types of blokes around all the time.

Coked up flogs looking for a fight. Thunk they can sexually assault any one they want.

They don't learn; they can only have sense knocked into them.

Hopefully it's coming.
I'd cross out the coked up bit and replace it with arrogant. Arrogant and brain dead. These don't sound like allegations either the way the incident has been described. Sounds like that's exactly how it went down and from his past behaviours there clearly is a pattern here. He is that guy at the club's who sole purpose is to get laid by any means necessary. And there's plenty of those types out there only difference is most of them know where to draw the line unlike this peanut.

Reckon it’s the Collingwood faithful that needs to be having a long hard think about the direction/culture of the club going forward …

Not sure how - responses I’ve seen from Collingwood fans so far seem to universally echo the rest of us.

Sacked. About as clear cut a case as I can recall in the AFL landscape.

Innocent until proven guilty? Sure, from a criminal sense - he's entitled to that legal presumption.

But there's no confusion as to what type of human this bloke is - he's a complete scumbag and I have little doubt the AFL will cut his figurative nuts off here - not that Collingwood will require much prompting; they'll sack him, and rightfully so.

Will end up on Essendons list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious questions need to be asked about boys private schools in relation to their culture of violence against women.

Oh most definitely.
And the fact that their Daddies and Rich Lawyers always seem to let them get off the hook.

If he gets delisted by Collingwod can North pick him up in the PSD

Well barring the AFL deregistering him most likely yes if he’s able to travel back:

But no club will go near him. Proven scumbag.

There’s videos on instagram

It never ceases to amaze me that sportsmen and other celebs think it’s a good idea to post videos of them getting tanked up in nightclubs (or taking suspect white powders in some cases). In the club it might be fine but on video it very rarely comes across well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back