Jordan De Goey v Jayden Laverde

Who will end up the better player?

• Jordan De Goey

• Jayden Laverde

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speak for yourself. I sure as hell won't be watching it all weekend. Its the NAB Challenge FFS.

No one is denying Jordy will be a gun but if you're basing your opinion of him being better than Laverde on one preseason game then you're clutching at very thin straws my friend.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Relax old mate, my mind was made up before either of them had pulled on a jumper.

If you take a look at the names that have voted you will see this poll is a farce and has been infiltrated by Bay13 flogs using many elias accounts to swing the vote against my main man.

You don't have to rewatch it, but NorthernLights will be enjoying this on replay until we play again.

Saw a few look-away bombs to no one in particular but nothing too eye popping ;)

After watching last night I'm assuming that De Goey must be Dutch for 'shank'. :$

Didn't get to watch much football this year, so haven't even seen enough of Laverde to say how good he is. From the hype though, he sounds something special.

De Goey could be brilliant, but I'm just glad we are comparing a number 5 with a player we took after draft sanctions. Good value for money.
They are only being compared because Laverde was closely linked with Collingwood before the draft. De Goey is a significantly better player.

The 2016 rising star winner!
He could well be but there will be some stiff competition ahead of him and coming through: Patrecca, Weitering, Mills, Parish and Darcy Moore (similar odds).

Laverde looks good, don't write off Langford both of these guys will get plenty of exposure this year.

Smokey: Braydon Maynard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2016 rising star winner!
Only because De Goey is ineligible because he played too many games last season. The fact Laverde struggled to get games for Essendon last season is telling. Perhaps he will have a bit more luck in 2016

Only because De Goey is ineligible because he played too many games last season. The fact Laverde struggled to get games for Essendon last season is telling. Perhaps he will have a bit more luck in 2016

Well he won't struggle this year with all of Essendon's outs. Let's see how he goes.

He hardly struggled to get games, he simply wasn't rushed and played the first half of the year in the VFL. Once he made the side he stayed in it for the rest of the season.

He hardly struggled to get games, he simply wasn't rushed and played the first half of the year in the VFL. Once he made the side he stayed in it for the rest of the season.
He was gifted games when it was clear that Essendon's season was over the youth policy put in place. De Goey was easily best 22 in a much stronger and more competitive side. He was gifted nothing.

He was gifted games when it was clear that Essendon's season was over the youth policy put in place. De Goey was easily best 22 in a much stronger and more competitive side. He was gifted nothing.

Bullshit. He was named on the back of form in the VFL and outperforming the players around him. Name the players Laverde was gifted games ahead of.

Stop posting.

We get it.

You want your guy to be better. He might be. He might not be, but you making stuff up to justify your wishes does nothing but make you look desperate.

Glad we have Laverde, very happy with him, just a shame about injuries early in the piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back