Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Been tossing and turning in bed the past hour unable to make up my mind. Premierships and accolades aside who do you think is the better player?

Lewis Best and Fairest in a premiership year.

Pretty good, when you consider the guns that were around him in that 2014 team (Frankin was still an HFC too)

Jones is a damn good player as well of course. A fine career, and rightfully held his head high, even when his teammates needed to hand thiers in shame a few years ago.

Pretty good, when you consider the guns that were around him in that 2014 team (Frankin was still an HFC too)

Jones is a damn good player as well of course. A fine career, and rightfully held his head high, even when his teammates needed to hand thiers in shame a few years ago.

Franklin kicked 4 goals against us in the 2014 GF

I remember having a discussion with a Hawthorn supporting friend 5-6 years ago. We agreed that the two were very comparable players just one was in a bloody good team where he could showcase his skills and the other was in a piss poor team where he was smashed from pillar to post.

Pretty even contest but I'd give a slight nod to Lewis because of his performances in big games. It may be a bit unfair because Jones didn't get the same opportunities but that's probably just the way it is.

I remember having a discussion with a Hawthorn supporting friend 5-6 years ago. We agreed that the two were very comparable players just one was in a bloody good team where he could showcase his skills and the other was in a piss poor team where he was smashed from pillar to post.

Agreed. The Poll is a valid comparison, unlike a lot of them.

Now where was that Cloke is better than Franklin Poll... ? ;-)

Back