Josh Jenkins talks about being intimidated by Richmond’s sheer size of supporter base

Remove this Banner Ad

It's one thing that has really shocked me all Finals series. Pies havent been able to mobilise any where near as much as we did last year. Minnow club indeed.

The comparative Grand Final parade crowd estimates tell the story. This year Collingwood approximately 100,000, Richmond last year approximately 150,000. No doubt sad little apologists like gopies will come up with a myriad of pathetic excuses just like when we monstered their GWS finals crowd (my favourite is how when the Tigers get a massive turnout it's always a quarter to a third neautral yet when the collingwood gets a crowd it's always 100 percent pie supporters). Fact is we're simply the biggest club in Victoria

Last edited:
The comparative Grand Final parade crowd estimates tell the story. This year Collingwood approximately 100,000, Richmond last year approximately 150,000. No doubt sad little apologists like gopies will come up with a myriad of pathetic excuses just like when we monstered their GWS finals crowd (my favourite is how when the Tigers get a massive turnout it's always a quarter to a third neautral yet when the collingwood gets a crowd it's always 100 pie supporters). Fact is we're simply the biggest club in Victoria

Pies fans have injury’s

Don’t mind Jenkins. Like all of us he has an opinion and shares it when he’s asked. Better than the contrived responses that get rolled out by most players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As a person he comes across ok. As a footballer he annoys me a lot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back