List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cousins passed out at a restaurant & the club said he was tired. Best mate is a drug dealer.

Fair chance he was tired. I would be too after being up for 3 days straight.

You just know the Lions are gonna roll them

Congrats to my SuperCoach opponent this week. Kelly and Ablett out, and forgot to put emergencies on so Greenwood is sitting on my bench with 0 points. :thumbed:
I'm hanging in with 3 trades left for the season.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

The Gillard Report is here: http://staticcdn.perthnow.com.au/20...st-Coast-Eagles-Football-Club-Full-Report.pdf
Eagles coaching staff had been told as early as 2001 that players were taking illicit drugs. They did nothing about it because some of the best players at the club were involved and the club was successful in that period - with the exception of the Ken Judge period, obviously.

The one thing worse than not knowing is knowing and doing nothing about it. And that's the road the Eagles chose, to their eternal shame.
This thread needs less ducks and more dogs....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to my SuperCoach opponent this week. Kelly and Ablett out, and forgot to put emergencies on so Greenwood is sitting on my bench with 0 points. :thumbed:

Luckily for me in fantasy I traded Fyfe, Ablett and Kelly out over the bye weeks. Sitting 21st overall at the moment, need a big week to push ahead.

SC I'm stuffed in.

Kelly late out with a hip complaint, put him in for surgery now so he is ready for a big pre season. (in Utah)
This. We want him cherry ripe for 2018. None of this missed pre-season stuff. Also, he can holiday when we holiday, not when GWS are holidaying. Although he's such a professional he'll probably forgo the holiday to give a good impression down at arden street.

The StKilda Employment Network have joined in:

St Kilda coach Alan Richardson says that his club are open to giving away both of their first round draft picks this year should they wish to target an out-of-contract star from another side.

The Saints’ position in the 2017 AFL National Draft is enviable, holding their own first-round pick alongside Hawthorn’s opening selection - likely to fall inside the top 10 based on the Hawks’ lowly expected finish this year.

However the Saints still remain in the hunt to lure at least one of three big name restricted free agents at the end of the season - Giant Josh Kelly, Richmond star Dustin Martin and Fremantle captain Nathan Fyfe.

Given the importance of each of the gun midfielders have for their current sides, it is expected all three clubs would match any incoming offer and force the Saints to the trade table to get a deal done,

Richardson confirmed to SEN’s The Super Box that handing away both of their prized selections to secure a new star is one of many avenues his club are considering to take at year’s end.

“We will look at everything,” the St Kilda coach said.

“(Two first round picks) is a really strong position for our footy club to be in.

“If it is that a really outstanding prospect or two crossed our door and we’d have to move those (picks), we would be open to that.

”We’re in the space that we will look.”

The Saints take on the Gold Coast Suns on Sunday afternoon at Etihad Stadium.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/06/23/saints-open-to-mega-trade-for-new-star-says-coach/

St Kilda coach Alan Richardson says that his club are open to giving away both of their first round draft picks this year should they wish to target an out-of-contract star from another side.

The Saints’ position in the 2017 AFL National Draft is enviable, holding their own first-round pick alongside Hawthorn’s opening selection - likely to fall inside the top 10 based on the Hawks’ lowly expected finish this year.

However the Saints still remain in the hunt to lure at least one of three big name restricted free agents at the end of the season - Giant Josh Kelly, Richmond star Dustin Martin and Fremantle captain Nathan Fyfe.

Given the importance of each of the gun midfielders have for their current sides, it is expected all three clubs would match any incoming offer and force the Saints to the trade table to get a deal done,

Richardson confirmed to SEN’s The Super Box that handing away both of their prized selections to secure a new star is one of many avenues his club are considering to take at year’s end.

“(Two first round picks) is a really strong position for our footy club to be in.

“If it is that a really outstanding prospect or two crossed our door and we’d have to move those (picks), we would be open to that.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/06/23/saints-open-to-mega-trade-for-new-star-says-coach/
So now Josh is a free agent?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

He's always banging on about we're going to be very aggressive bla bla mirror image of their dreamer supporters.

If that guy coached me I reckon I'd fall asleep as he was talking to me.....or get so impatient as he takes so long to make a point/talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back