List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good call.

GWS wouldn’t want to be dicks about it , after josh re-signed the 2 year deal at unders of half a million a year.

Their other players would see and say **** em

Agree but then again, that 2 year contract made smart commercial sense as well. ie/ his value now is unarguably higher than our contract offer in 2017, and no doubt more money will flow into the game over the next few years as well making our original offer look very good but not extraordinary.

his value now is unarguably higher than our contract offer in 2017
I wonder if it will be North splashing the cash at the end of this season? We might not need to. We might be using our vast reserve to look after the (premiership) team we've assembled to stop the players from chasing $$$s elsewhere. It might just St Kilda and the Blews making big $$$ offers by then :)

I wonder if it will be North splashing the cash at the end of this season? We might not need to. We might be using our vast reserve to look after the (premiership) team we've assembled to stop the players from chasing $$$s elsewhere. It might just St Kilda and the Blews making big $$$ offers by then :)

I think we'll have good money for him regardless, just might not be the best in $$$$ terms, but we'll have to wait and see if it not all about the money as we were lead to believe when resigning with GWS.

I think we'll have good money for him regardless, just might not be the best in $$$$ terms, but we'll have to wait and see if it not all about the money as we were lead to believe when resigning with GWS.

I'd be so disappointed if ldu got traded. Think he's going to be a star in a few years and can't see us letting him go anywhere.

I'd be disappointed if the earth crashed in to the sun today, and that's about the same likelihood of LDU being traded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schwass didn't want out. Initial negotiations for Grant had Sydney ask for Welsh and Boomer. We countered with Mark Stevens, Stuart Anderson and someone else who slips my mind.

Sydney rejected it and moved to include Schwass in the deal. He was initially hesitant but eventually warmed to the idea.

Fwiw we got Grant + 2nd round pick for Schwass but predictably burnt the pick.

So we did shift a best 22 player on that occasion. It's rare though.

We will get Kelly for unders and donate the excess salary cap space to charity. We won't need it as we'll be unbeatable.

Contract, yes.

Trade, I doubt it.

I do not put it beyond Dave Matthews to match our bid financially. We may have to offer Josh every cent we have available next year to circumvent GWS.

I'd be so disappointed if ldu got traded. Think he's going to be a star in a few years and can't see us letting him go anywhere.
137e3e6cae3f24b8176a05cc5b68b01b.gif

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Contract, yes.

Trade, I doubt it.

I do not put it beyond Dave Matthews to match our bid financially. We may have to offer Josh every cent we have available next year to circumvent GWS.

Josh has already shown he’s not about the cash.

Side note: Dave Matthews is up there with Coche as one of the biggest w***ers in the afl

Josh has already shown he’s not about the cash.

Side note: Dave Matthews is up there with Coche as one of the biggest w***ers in the afl

3 facts:

The kids going to never have to work again no matter where he plays.

He wants to come home, and he has only nominated North.

3 facts:

The kids going to never have to work again no matter where he plays.

He wants to come home, and he has only nominated North.

There’s going to be a lot of false rumours in the media this year. I’ve already noticed the blokes on the radio have changed their narrative to he’s most likely going to North next, to a lot of clubs are chasing Kelly.

No doubt he’ll be well paid. He could very well be the best player in the comp next year

There’s going to be a lot of false rumours in the media this year.

1600 morons and 300 wannabe morons need to find something to do to justify their existence.

They can’t keep writing articles about Josh going to North, doesn’t get clicks or sell papers. He’ll be linked to every Melbourne club by the end of the year.

They'll probably run with Carlton DESPITE the glaring issue of them trading out their 2019 1st round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back