List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also did mine a couple of years ago, recovered well. The thing I've noticed since, has been the jarring I feel whilst running, so basically the Meniscus is like a shock absorber.

These guys are looked after so well medically… he'll be good to go in know time

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

But can you play piano now?

697129.jpg

Meniscus injuries arent great for long term health of the knee.

FYI Turned my ankle once. Played out the game, got the participation ribbon.

I have two tears. But advised to not have surgery unless I really needed. It will help in the short term surgery but as you said in the long term it will be a bit of an issue.

Surgery has improved a little but theyre discs that go between the knee and distribute the load when bent and flexed.

Hopefully its just a minor one as both are mine are manageable and don't prevent me from anything, except a little bit doing squats on one knee.

*fingers crossed*

I have two tears. But advised to not have surgery unless I really needed. It will help in the short term surgery but as you said in the long term it will be a bit of an issue.

Surgery has improved a little but theyre discs that go between the knee and distribute the load when bent and flexed.

Hopefully its just a minor one as both are mine are manageable and don't prevent me from anything, except a little bit doing squats on one knee.

*fingers crossed*
Sounds disastrous if doggy is your go to position at tender touch...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sounds disastrous if doggy is your go to position at tender touch...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tender touch places are too dodgy for me. Plus my ass is always at the wall when doing particular tests :)

Won't double up a post so will multi. Don't worry guys, all will be good :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully is put back in the garage for the rest of the year.
Meniscus needs a long term approach - I believe, depending on the tear, you can get it cut out and be ready to play or get it stitched up so it doesn’t * you later on in life.
Remember Higgins had the decision and wanted the former but club convinced him to take the latter and get it fixed properly

Ward to North ftw
GWS have an embarrassment of talent.

It's a real indictment on the AFL that they've pillaged the talent pool to make sure their plastic franchise succeeds.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

GWS have an embarrassment of talent.

It's a real indictment on the AFL that they've pillaged the talent pool to make sure their plastic franchise succeeds.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
And the way it should pan out is that they can't afford to keep them all and loose a few to other. Clubs. Then they go back to the draft with multiple early pics and top up again.
Rinse and repeat

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

IIRC, Higgins did his Meniscus last year and was out for 12 weeks.

I think his recovery took a long time because he either had the sewn or it healed some other way, not trimmed. Whatever the treatment the primary concern was the long term health of his knee.

I think his recovery took a long time because he either had the sewn or it healed some other way, not trimmed. Whatever the treatment the primary concern was the long term health of his knee.

Yeah well let’s hope GWS take the same precautions with Josh. We want him playing into his 30s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back