List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? None of that makes sense to me?
If josh is leaving why would he want a future rival to get way stronger?
Trades don't work in relationships with other teams, they work when a player nominates a club. Hate us forever GWS, I couldn't give a sweet ****.

It doesn’t happen. Superstar players won't deal in bad faith. Will offer them our 1st pick if Josh picks the Roos.

I can't see Josh burning GWS - I am also not sure we should burn GWS. With so much talent on their list you want good relationships with them to keep the trading door open.

We've built a lot of goodwill with Hawthorn over the journey. Can't wait to cash in on that one day.

If i was Kelly, i'd pick up the phone and organise a meeting in an abandoned warehouse in St Albans with Martin and say:-

Kelly: "Listen mate, we have an opportunity to have it all. Money and premierships. They have a good backline, ample stock potential and a bloke up forward that seems to have a reach span long enough to tickle a bald eagles belly"

Martin: "But there mids are straight outta the 80's. Have you seen Ziebell's delivery? How about Cunnington. Nice bloke you know but glory be me, the only thing consistent about that country pumpkins game is the fact that he is consistently inconsistent. Dunno mate. I love ya as a brother and all Kelly, but i'd rather the sSh%t c$nts i know (Richmond) then the ones i don't"

Kelly: Martin, Martin, Martin. You gotta think around corners mate. If we both come across, imagine a mid-field with me, yourself and Cunnington. Speed, grunt and flare. We can f%ck Ziebell up forward where we all know he belongs and voila! We'd rack up so many numbers that we'd probably starve Gibson of pointless possessions and transform him in to a tagger. That way, we make alot of money, kick the ball really high to Brown and win premierships. Mateeeeeeee. Use your noggin.

Martin: Hmm. let me give Williams a call. Your too clean cut to trust.

Martin: Hey Marty, whats crackin brother.

Marty: Hey, bre. whats goings bree.

Martin: Reckon i should come over.

Marty: Bre. scoot over bre. its the bomb out here. Were sh$t and all right now. But trust me, were not really that sh%t. Were just pretending to be "s**t". Plus with all that money, can you imagine all the tatts, hoes and premierships we could win. Play hard, party hard and ummm yeah.

Martin: Premierships, money, hoes and tatts. yeaaaaah. thanks for clearing things up Marty. You sure made a hell of a lot more sense then that Kelly bloke.

Monday Morning Herald Sun front page: Kanagaroos pounce in unprecedented move. Kelly + Martin to the blue and white...

Tuesday Morning AFL Press Release: Rule change....

Hahahaha! I'm dead! Haven't laughed so hard in ages! Great post.
tumblr_mn7gcbcXsQ1s4f4t0o1_400.gif

Can we all just come to terms on one thing. People saying these guys aren't worth 1.5 mill a year, Maybe they aren't, but if you want a star to come to your club then you have to pay a bit over the market value. Simple as that.

WATSON TO KELLY: "PREPARE TO BE A TARGET"
BY PAUL ROBINSON 2 HOURS AGO

Three-time Essendon premiership player Tim Watson says if Josh Kelly makes a move to North Melbourne at the end of the season, he better prepare to be the biggest target of opposition taggers.

He believes a hard tag is something the highly talented youngster has avoided so far in his career due to the presence of other big names in GWS's midfield - a luxury that won't be afforded to him should he move to the rebulding Kangaroos.

"He hasn’t ever really been tagged that I know of," said Watson on SEN Breakfast.

"If I was him I’d be thinking, 'If I go to North, I’ve got a big, big target on my chest.'

Watson believes the target won't be anywhere near as large should he move to fellow chasers St Kilda, who he considers to have a much more evenely spread midfield than North.

“The target won’t be as big if he goes to the Saints. They’ve got Jack Steven getting tagged, there’s a bit of a spread among their midfield,” the Channel Seven newsreader said.

The second pick from the 2013 Draft has reportedly been offered a ‘Godfather’ like deal by North Melbourne, where his father Phil played 61 games, at a whopping $7.5 million over five seasons.

The contract talks seemingly haven’t affected the young superstar’s form this season, averaging 29 disposals and close to seven tackles a game.

Three-time Essendon premiership player Tim Watson says if Josh Kelly makes a move to North Melbourne at the end of the season, he better prepare to be the biggest target of opposition taggers.

He believes a hard tag is something the highly talented youngster has avoided so far in his career due to the presence of other big names in GWS's midfield - a luxury that won't be afforded to him should he move to the rebulding Kangaroos.

"He hasn’t ever really been tagged that I know of," said Watson on SEN Breakfast.

"If I was him I’d be thinking, 'If I go to North, I’ve got a big, big target on my chest.'

Watson believes the target won't be anywhere near as large should he move to fellow chasers St Kilda, who he considers to have a much more evenely spread midfield than North.

“The target won’t be as big if he goes to the Saints. They’ve got Jack Steven getting tagged, there’s a bit of a spread among their midfield,” the Channel Seven newsreader said.

The second pick from the 2013 Draft has reportedly been offered a ‘Godfather’ like deal by North Melbourne, where his father Phil played 61 games, at a whopping $7.5 million over five seasons.

The contract talks seemingly haven’t affected the young superstar’s form this season, averaging 29 disposals and close to seven tackles a game.
* off Watson you campaigner

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This might be the dumbest opinion piece I think I've ever read.

Tim, if that was you thinking that your ass would have been delisted within a season.

The Saints have a dwarf burning department too. We can't compete with that.

Can't see any player that rates themselves being afraid of the challenge of being the top dog at a club. Besides, Dusty has a few years on him and will clearly be the best player for a couple of years at a minimum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is all looking very expensive.

If Kelly and Martin come to North, the only "millions" left for us to count will be the sperm counts in the sacks of players in white and blue.

That been said i'm a cheap bastard from the west...

Watson has no credibility. He is a cheat. So obviously it bothers him if NM get JK. Wondering if Watson's moral compass will ever get the better of him so he actually hands in 'his' Brownlow medal.

Can't wait to stick both fingers up when we land him! * the media and * the AFL

Tim Watson is definitely campaigning....first I read about Dusty to Swans and now this.

Well, you have to say, we're being taken seriously by all and sundry. That's what most of us want in the long run, isn't? Let's just settle down and watch this play out. One thing is for sure - it's completely out of Big Footy's hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i was Kelly, i'd pick up the phone and organise a meeting in an abandoned warehouse in St Albans with Martin and say:-

Kelly: "Listen mate, we have an opportunity to have it all. Money and premierships. They have a good backline, ample stock potential and a bloke up forward that seems to have a reach span long enough to tickle a bald eagles belly"

Martin: "But there mids are straight outta the 80's. Have you seen Ziebell's delivery? How about Cunnington. Nice bloke you know but glory be me, the only thing consistent about that country pumpkins game is the fact that he is consistently inconsistent. Dunno mate. I love ya as a brother and all Kelly, but i'd rather the sSh%t c$nts i know (Richmond) then the ones i don't"

Kelly: Martin, Martin, Martin. You gotta think around corners mate. If we both come across, imagine a mid-field with me, yourself and Cunnington. Speed, grunt and flare. We can f%ck Ziebell up forward where we all know he belongs and voila! We'd rack up so many numbers that we'd probably starve Gibson of pointless possessions and transform him in to a tagger. That way, we make alot of money, kick the ball really high to Brown and win premierships. Mateeeeeeee. Use your noggin.

Martin: Hmm. let me give Williams a call. Your too clean cut to trust.

Martin: Hey Marty, whats crackin brother.

Marty: Hey, bre. whats goings bree.

Martin: Reckon i should come over.

Marty: Bre. scoot over bre. its the bomb out here. Were sh$t and all right now. But trust me, were not really that sh%t. Were just pretending to be "s**t". Plus with all that money, can you imagine all the tatts, hoes and premierships we could win. Play hard, party hard and ummm yeah.

Martin: Premierships, money, hoes and tatts. yeaaaaah. thanks for clearing things up Marty. You sure made a hell of a lot more sense then that Kelly bloke.

Monday Morning Herald Sun front page: Kanagaroos pounce in unprecedented move. Kelly + Martin to the blue and white...

Tuesday Morning AFL Press Release: Rule change....
This post is deat set superb!!!:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back