List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon Cameron was on 3AW this afternoon and they asked him about Kelly. He said they are NOT pushing Kelly for an answer before finals and he is still confident Kelly will stay. He said he would love to know now what Kelly's plans are but they respect him and whilst he's playing good footy each week that's the most important thing. He did say North are 'right in mix' and Kelly has a big decision to make. Also said there would be many Melbourne teams who would be after him.

Robbos tackle:

9. JOSH KELLY

It is said Kelly is at St Kilda next year. Who knows what’s going to happen, but the Giants would be nervous, seeing as it’s Round 20 and Josh Kelly hasn’t signed a new contract. He’s a more-rounded player than at the start of the season, too. He’s spent more time forward over the past three weeks as the Giants try to find different options. Kelly played 85 per cent midfield and 15 per cent forward in Rounds 1-17. In the Rounds 18-20, he has spent 68 per cent midfield and 32 per cent forward. He kicked three goals and had 27 disposals against Melbourne and arguably was best afield.

I wouldn't want to play for Brad either.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Luckily you'll never have the talent to run out in the royal blue and white.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Soooo... ive been desperate to get this information on here but unfortunately the Dees board didn't appreciate my contribution last week so had to sit on the sidelines for a while..

A good friend of mine is a mad supporter of one of the clubs who are allegedly in the hunt for JK's services.. He is part of a weekly lunch crew of which one of the members is a recruiter of said club..

the information he gave me based on his discussion with the recruiter last week was "JK has nominated North"..

Now, given how my friend has been saying "JK is coming to us (as in his club)" all year, I know it wouldn't have been easy for him to concede to the contrary..

Hopefully his mail is on the money..

Soooo... ive been desperate to get this information on here but unfortunately the Dees board didn't appreciate my contribution last week so had to sit on the sidelines for a while..

A good friend of mine is a mad supporter of one of the clubs who are allegedly in the hunt for JK's services.. He is part of a weekly lunch crew of which one of the members is a recruiter of said club..

the information he gave me based on his discussion with the recruiter last week was "JK has nominated North"..

Now, given how my friend has been saying "JK is coming to us (as in his club)" all year, I know it wouldn't have been easy for him to concede to the contrary..

* the Dees board. One word gets you a break

On EVA-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Flogs made us wait a week cos their team is ****ed.
Tell me who banned you friend and I'll go belt him.

What a great first post back from a ban. Welcome back!

This sounds very much like a 3rd hand story!! Hope youre right though!
If we dont get kelly the one thing i wont understand is if he really is a doe hard supporter why not jump at the opportunity? Id play for minimum wage for the kangas if i was good enough hell id pay them to let me play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans board is equally as bad.
I think Filth wizard can explain this anomaly.

On EVA-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doesn't seem right they can ban you from your own board when commenting on another . Mods need to look into this imo. If it doesn't get you banned here it shouldn't get you banned there.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In all fairness it goes both ways. The BigFooty rules say don't troll so hitting a team up in their autopsy thread after a loss with pretty much anything bar encouragement is fairly a ban and we do the same here.

Losses are a hard time for mods because not only do we feel shitty, there is far more cleaning up and monitoring to do so I get the lack of reason in those instances. I don't think we are hard on anything else... there are plenty of other forms of punishment in other instances.

Robbos tackle:

9. JOSH KELLY

It is said Kelly is at St Kilda next year. Who knows what’s going to happen, but the Giants would be nervous, seeing as it’s Round 20 and Josh Kelly hasn’t signed a new contract. He’s a more-rounded player than at the start of the season, too. He’s spent more time forward over the past three weeks as the Giants try to find different options. Kelly played 85 per cent midfield and 15 per cent forward in Rounds 1-17. In the Rounds 18-20, he has spent 68 per cent midfield and 32 per cent forward. He kicked three goals and had 27 disposals against Melbourne and arguably was best afield.
More reason to avoid the Bayside:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/st-kil...ruesome-sea-fleas-threat-20170807-gxqw8u.html

Nekminnit, 38 players on St Kildas injury list

Email saves Saints from flesh-eating sea lice

ST KILDA kept its season alive with a brilliant eight-point win against West Coast on Sunday but a far more unusual opposition almost derailed its season.

Sea lice.

The creepy crawlers have been discovered at Brighton beach, eating away at the flesh of unsuspecting swimmers enjoying a winter dip.

Some of those who have submerged their feet in the water have walked out with their legs covered in blood.

It was a fate that almost befell some of the Saints, had it not been for a mass email sent from high performance manager Matt Hornsby.

"Me and Sammy Gilbert, we were actually on our way down to the beach and we got the email from Matt Hornsby, our fitness guy, and he told us not to go in," Stevens told reporters at Moorabbin on Monday.

"The whole group got the message about the young bloke who nearly had his feet eaten off down at the beach."

The story of Sam Kanizay, the 16-year-old that Hornsby referred to, wasn't foreign for Stevens, who was instrumental in beating the Eagles, picking up 27 disposals and 13 contested possessions.

"A couple of weeks ago, one of my mates was down at the water and he came out and had blood on his feet as well," Stevens said.

"You really need your feet for this game so we were advised not to go down there," he said.

Email saves Saints from flesh-eating sea lice

ST KILDA kept its season alive with a brilliant eight-point win against West Coast on Sunday but a far more unusual opposition almost derailed its season.

Sea lice.

The creepy crawlers have been discovered at Brighton beach, eating away at the flesh of unsuspecting swimmers enjoying a winter dip.

Some of those who have submerged their feet in the water have walked out with their legs covered in blood.

It was a fate that almost befell some of the Saints, had it not been for a mass email sent from high performance manager Matt Hornsby.

"Me and Sammy Gilbert, we were actually on our way down to the beach and we got the email from Matt Hornsby, our fitness guy, and he told us not to go in," Stevens told reporters at Moorabbin on Monday.

"The whole group got the message about the young bloke who nearly had his feet eaten off down at the beach."

The story of Sam Kanizay, the 16-year-old that Hornsby referred to, wasn't foreign for Stevens, who was instrumental in beating the Eagles, picking up 27 disposals and 13 contested possessions.

"A couple of weeks ago, one of my mates was down at the water and he came out and had blood on his feet as well," Stevens said.

"You really need your feet for this game so we were advised not to go down there," he said.

I assumed all Saints players had lice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back