List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Hodge has the same manager. Next time I bump into him at kinder I'll ask him if "Jake" (Paul Connors nickname) has let it slip where Kelly's likely to sign, although I expect he'll chuckle and tell me "he tells me nothing", which will likely be bulltish.

Luke Hodge has the same manager. Next time I bump into him at kinder I'll ask him if "Jake" (Paul Connors nickname) has let it slip where Kelly's likely to sign, although I expect he'll chuckle and tell me "he tells me nothing", which will likely be bulltish.

Video it so we can have 5 seperate 300 page threads speculating about his body language when you talk to him.

Video it so we can have 5 seperate 300 page threads speculating about his body language when you talk to him.

lol. Somehow I doubt he'd be too responsive when asked what he's been told by his manager whilst being recorded, but it's worth a thought.

We'd merge all 5 threads into 1 x 1,500 page thread for the mass hissy fit eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope to hear for the remainder of the season...

Josh likey to stay a Giant
Kelly intends to re-sign with GWS
Giants confident on Kelly
GWS/Kelly talks on hold
"I just want to play great football for the Giants" - Kelly
Josh Kelly Future with Giants
$9m/9 years - Josh a Roo

What about Carl Dilena : " Brad Scott has the full support of the board"

monty_hall.png

While id love to have him i just hope we dont do a Carlton with Judd. They obviously needed to freshen up their list more before chasing the instant fix. I think our list is in better condition than theirs was, but never the less id be much happier if we could somehow get him and keep this years first rounder. Perhaps trade next years first and a player/ pick around 20.

While id love to have him i just hope we dont do a Carlton with Judd. They obviously needed to freshen up their list more before chasing the instant fix.
carltons price looks a lot higher taking into account what kennedy has become, even worse when you look at their glaring holes in the forward line.

While id love to have him i just hope we dont do a Carlton with Judd. They obviously needed to freshen up their list more before chasing the instant fix. I think our list is in better condition than theirs was, but never the less id be much happier if we could somehow get him and keep this years first rounder. Perhaps trade next years first and a player/ pick around 20.

For the first time in years I just did some I Ching readings and they were interesting.

One seemed to suggest we'd do better not to chase Kelly but to keep developing along the path we were going. The thing that came to my mind afterward was Carlton and Judd.

But like you I'd love to have him in blue and white.

I really like how they have GIANTS in capitals everywhere.

Agreed, it can be a obnoxious read sometimes. But then again if I were to read KANGAROOS everywhere in our reports I'd hardly mind, I do however like that at the least the article suggests Josh is out of touch with the club.

As I think most of us witnessed during the 2016 Trade Period, nobody considers North a destination club. To have O'meara and Heeney knock back some big deals we offered was pretty demoralising.

Starting to feel like snagging J.K would be a big win in more ways than one:

-Addresses midfield issues we've had for years
-Justification of the Boomer cull for any doubters of a master plan
-A win for North in the media? (Once in a decade event)
-Is a great step towards becoming a destination club again (the potential for Good Friday fixture, the rebranding, the standalone VFL announcement are all hugely exciting for a club that almost wound up in the Gold Coast Suns grave)

The whole concept of a superstar player "coming home" to North would be spectacular for our developing culture, might even qwell the lynch mob on Facebook for a bit.. alright, maybe now I'm being too optimistic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back