Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 580604
A massive shout out to Dylan8 for this ripper of a template. Makes the designs look better then what I did have!! Thanks mate :) Anyway, here is a go at an Essendon Pre Season kit. When I was designing it, I was intending it for it to be an AFLX guernsey. Thoughts?
You should have saved it for next week's clubs encounters!

I have done a few ones for next week! Red I doubt would be a colour because the clash guernsey is already red?
It will be added because I don't wanna limit the available colours to just 1.You could probably guess what it is. You can use red but in this case not predominantly as it's a direct clash with Essendons current clash

View attachment 580630
Probably not the best place to place this on in but this is what footy jumpers could look like come 2040... a billboard.. I hope this doesn't happen tbh
we Finnish hockey now

patrik-laine-tappara.jpg

View attachment 580604
A massive shout out to Dylan8 for this ripper of a template. Makes the designs look better then what I did have!! Thanks mate :) Anyway, here is a go at an Essendon Pre Season kit. When I was designing it, I was intending it for it to be an AFLX guernsey. Thoughts?
looks great mate well done

44810539904_0da0f2295a_o.png

Not really sure if it's the right thread for it, but whipped these up the other week using the same template as my NAFL heritage round one - so figured I'd save them until after that was up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had bit of a crack at recreating ISC's template (if someone has Port and St Kilda's images on this template it would be greatly appreciated) still needs a bit of work particularly at the bottom, but a good start nonetheless
Melbourne -> ISC
upload_2018-11-12_18-54-49.png

Just had bit of a crack at recreating ISC's template (if someone has Port and St Kilda's images on this template it would be greatly appreciated) still needs a bit of work particularly at the bottom, but a good start nonetheless
Melbourne -> ISC
View attachment 583812
Great job!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back