Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this ‘very close’ crap? Barring injuries we should have made finals this year.

We won 9, should never have lost GC, Carlton, St Kilda and probably Essendon. Put back in our spine Pearce, Lobb, Tabener and Hogan (plus Ryan & Wilson late). We should be playing finals next year and it’s not anything miraculous that Sumich would be doing.

Carrot or the stick, I maybe wrong but the club seems split into ultra professional ie Fyfe, and others who are just
Enjoying the ride.
Pyke won't put up with BS, and I suspect JLo will be new age. Both were at WC so know about forward work, and
defensively Jlo has done wonders at the Pies.

Surely Sumich stirring stuff about the Eagles won't go over very well with the panel looking to pick our next coach? He's giving everyone a glimpse of his true self..

Surely Sumich stirring stuff about the Eagles won't go over very well with the panel looking to pick our next coach? He's giving everyone a glimpse of his true self..
Could also help as he has some pull in the media

Both can be true.

Except it wasn't, we lost with some horrible play. Delly was shocking late in the last and OTs. Anyway a leader like Bogut shouldn't be doing what he did, it was poor.

Lets also not forget the T on Rubio late in the game, pretty sure if FIBA was cheating us that isn't called. Anywho, this is the coach thread not the sour grape Aussie thread.

Except it wasn't, we lost with some horrible play. Delly was shocking late in the last and OTs. Anyway a leader like Bogut shouldn't be doing what he did, it was poor.

Lets also not forget the T on Rubio late in the game, pretty sure if FIBA was cheating us that isn't called. Anywho, this is the coach thread not the sour grape Aussie thread.
Ingles and especially Mills were held off the ball. Delly was hand checked and bodied up all the way up the floor.

I wouldn’t call it cheating but referees do have an European bias.

What is this ‘very close’ crap? Barring injuries we should have made finals this year.

We won 9, should never have lost GC, Carlton, St Kilda and probably Essendon. Put back in our spine Pearce, Lobb, Tabener and Hogan (plus Ryan & Wilson late). We should be playing finals next year and it’s not anything miraculous that Sumich would be doing.

That’s exactly what I thought too. If he answers the question like that when being interviewed by bell and co, I don’t think would like that. As an applicant he should be saying there is no reason we can’t win the premiership, same as 17 other teams and that that is what we are aiming for. Settling with very close to finals doesn’t exactly sell the hope. Apart from that, thought the interview was ok.

Sumich would be great as peel coach. I know we didn’t want to ruffle feathers at peel, but should have made a change there years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coach should have taken out Kay and Delly earlier.

Sure, that was the main reason.

Whatever happened at Freo with Sumich to then sell himself out to 6pr by leaking information and gathering a job in radio and then won the media support is sickening.
Surprised they wasted an hour to have a chat with him.
Pyke will be assisting and Jlo will be coaching.

10889e54fb5e4487a841a82773f89c85.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back