Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showcase Epw GIF by Explosive Professional Wrestling

Bite ya nails more you bereft of ideas looking mother*er.
For real man, just look at this campaigner, he isn't built to be a head coach.

In a way I feel for him but he has slowly killed any interest in my footy team so I don't feel for him that much.

Don't worry, he'll remind us in the presser that we're the youngest team (except Hawthorn) and apparently that excuses everything, even though there are teams in the 8 whose selected 23 is only 6 months older.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

coach killer? or will we just carry this guy through another 12 months and have a wasted season next year?
Don't think the club is ready to admit that this guy is a dead end.

I wonder how bad the beatings have to get before they realise?

For the love of god can we get rid him.

We literally picked up someone with the conservativeness and defensiveness of Ross but without any of the fire or the charisma.

His first quarter record alone should be enough to sack him. The bloke does not inspire and that’s not even a ‘vibes’ thing anymore, with the sheer quantity of horrendous starts backing that up.
There’s a tonne of other problems with him but that should be enough in itself.

We’re only going to lose fans the longer this goes. The place feels passionless and empty, For mine, this is the least interested I’ve ever been in this club and the coach is a big part of that

For the love of god can we get rid him.

We literally picked up someone with the conservativeness and defensiveness of Ross but without any of the fire or the charisma.

His first quarter record alone should be enough to sack him. The bloke does not inspire and that’s not even a ‘vibes’ thing anymore, with the sheer quantity of horrendous starts backing that up.
There’s a tonne of other problems with him but that should be enough in itself.

We’re only going to lose fans the longer this goes. The place feels passionless and empty, For mine, this is the least interested I’ve ever been in this club and the coach is a big part of that

Yeah but Adam Simpson won a flag in 2018 and he's just as dull so it's ackshully not that big of a deal. Or something.

Right now the only teams worse than us are the historically awful North and WC. Every ounce of good will and optimism from last year's EF win has completely vanished.

Yeah but Adam Simpson won a flag in 2018 and he's just as dull so it's ackshully not that big of a deal. Or something.

Right now the only teams worse than us are the historically awful North and WC. Every ounce of good will and optimism from last year's EF win has completely vanished.

Yeah we just had to be sliiiightly less s**t and he'd probably get a pass from a fair section of the fan base given the list management changes last year.

Some of the issues we're dealing with atm aren't exclusively down to youth though and worryingly, it seems like he's got very little idea how to navigate his way through it.

Lol have people said that? Simpson is a little dull but he’s not in the same league of dullness as JL, who’s unlistenable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back