News Kosi re-signs until end 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

stkildathunda

DEMPSTERED
10k Posts St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 7, 2008
Inside The Circle Of Zen
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd
Justin Koschitzke has re-signed with St Kilda for further year, keeping him at club until end of 2014.

Good try Nearly fell off the couch, then noted the date. Thanks ST.

Crikey!! you had me for a second as well. I love the big fella but i must admit you did have me scratching my head for a minute LOL.
Might as well re-sign David Strooper for another 5

:D :D :D well that was my bit of fun for the day, time to get back to real football issues

Crikey!! you had me for a second as well. I love the big fella but i must admit you did have me scratching my head for a minute LOL.
Might as well re-sign David Strooper for another 5
Actually worked with Stroops late last year, he looked fit enough to still have a kick.

:D :D :D well that was my bit of fun for the day, time to get back to real football issues

i actually didn't want to read this thread as i thought it was true. then when i opened up the thread, i read the date.

i actually didn't want to read this thread as i thought it was true. then when i opened up the thread, i read the date.

Haha yea, I'm suprised it hasn't been deleted or closed yet by mods.... People may now read main page & see he has re-signed & think its true without reading actual thread!!

Haha! Now it looks like the Hun have been here! I can't believe they've run with this. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/teams/saints-sign-kosi-for-one-more-season/story-e6frf9lx-1226610449703

Saints sign Kosi for one more season

St Kilda have given a contract extension to star forward Justin Koschitzke until the end of 2014, according to inside sources.

While no official word has come out from Moorabbin, sources inside the club have stated that the contract was signed yesterday.

Haha yea, I'm suprised it hasn't been deleted or closed yet by mods.... People may now read main page & see he has re-signed & think its true without reading actual thread!!

it got picked up by the HS. if you see the above post. Poor Kosi, he probably feels bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it got picked up by the HS. if you see the above post. Poor Kosi, he probably feels bad.
Oh Oh Thunda , youve made Mongo, errr i mean Kosi mad :mad:
blazesaddle103uk5.jpg

Better jump on your horse before he gets you:p

Massive clean out required at the end of the season. Kosi one of many to be gone.

You can cleanout as many as you like, but the draft will only get you so many decent picks. After that you are just generating a list that will need to be cleaned out the year later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back