Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of which club anybody follows it is extremely sad to see Ardmona go 4 games without scoring .Going to be a real struggle from here on and hope they are able to re-establish themselves. The loss of any footy club is a loss for their communities, whilst the league whom they were a member is weakened, someone has to be on the bottom.

Rumor has it, Gig a bit stiff on the loss, radio broadcast its gig free kick, and in everyone else eyes, but not to be, rewarded to Stanhope who come home by 2 points
Yeah totally agree best team all day that's for sure.. Gig got a good list together and if they can keep it together and get a few more high profile players won't be to far of the mark..

Regardless of which club anybody follows it is extremely sad to see Ardmona go 4 games without scoring .Going to be a real struggle from here on and hope they are able to re-establish themselves. The loss of any footy club is a loss for their communities, whilst the league whom they were a member is weakened, someone has to be on the bottom.
Could be a fair few new coaches next year with stanny, gig, Ardy, undera, and a few more that might be looking for new coaches next year?

Labrador looking for a new coach , please tell me he isn't going to come back and head to the fruit tree's

Labrador looking for a new coach , please tell me he isn't going to come back and head to the fruit tree's
No mate club not happy with him got into a blew with opposition coach and trainers while coaching so think there parting ways up to his old tricks

Hate to say it, but he's the only bloke that could pull the bushcats out of their current situation.
Because if something doesn't change they are in big trouble. 10 points in 5 or 6 weeks is no good at all.
Seems to be a two horse race now with the old rivals taking part. Stanny seem to have dropped back to the pack by a fair way

Hate to say it, but he's the only bloke that could pull the bushcats out of their current situation.
Because if something doesn't change they are in big trouble. 10 points in 5 or 6 weeks is no good at all.
Seems to be a two horse race now with the old rivals taking part. Stanny seem to have dropped back to the pack by a fair way

They would be better off exploring options such as a merger before letting him back

I think the KDFL need to be worried more about longwood than Ardmona. Have a look at the Under 18's Ladder Ardmona is 8th with 40 points where longwood on 16 points.

It won't be a quick fix with Ardmona but they are strong junior. I lived in Mooroopna for 6 months last year and I saw more more Ardmona Club gear than Mooroopna and that in the main st of Mooroopna.

Give Ardmona a couple of years and they will bounce back.

we blotched it after a great 1st half, but credit to tally they wanted it more
our lowest position for ten years.
Am hearing new committee coming in for next year so hopefully we can improve
on all fronts. am still hearing our former fwd whos in wagga now name mention about running the show but time will tell. good luck to all teams in the finals.

Woody woodman.. you may have to come back to watch a few games now your old mate might be back at your favorite club

I think the KDFL need to be worried more about longwood than Ardmona. Have a look at the Under 18's Ladder Ardmona is 8th with 40 points where longwood on 16 points.

It won't be a quick fix with Ardmona but they are strong junior. I lived in Mooroopna for 6 months last year and I saw more more Ardmona Club gear than Mooroopna and that in the main st of Mooroopna.

Give Ardmona a couple of years and they will bounce back.

Recent history doesn't suggest that they will. It's a bloody long hard road from where they are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well some clubs never learn do they look i dont think the club would go down that path again but then again they are in a desperate situation
but surely not you would think.

well some clubs never learn do they look i dont think the club would go down that path again but then again they are in a desperate situation
but surely not you would think.
I noticed you have been taking a bit of notice of the cats recently phantom. You looking for a job???

I'll get the ball rolling on ardmonas next coach.

As usual I'd suspect Fred Andronaco would be linked to the job for most preseason.

Would there be any good coaches out there willing to do the hard work for a couple years the get the club back up. How much of an impact would the points system have

No mate club not happy with him got into a blew with opposition coach and trainers while coaching so think there parting ways up to his old tricks
Brings back memories bomber to that infamous Gvl season opener a few years back when perry was in charge of the star studded swans side when all hell broke lose he was investigated for abusing league officials ect talk about entertaining the crowd between him and his antics and the punch ups on the ground it Was a really enjoyable night !!

As usual I'd suspect Fred Andronaco would be linked to the job for most preseason.

Would there be any good coaches out there willing to do the hard work for a couple years the get the club back up. How much of an impact would the points system have

It would be a huge job and would take someone with character to take it on...I'd be thinking that they and longwood should get massive points concessions in order to assist them

Yeah I reckon you can back Fred Andronaco to be hot favourite to be coach of Ardmona for sure he would have to be right up there

I noticed you have been taking a bit of notice of the cats recently phantom. You looking for a job???
How you going guido mate believe it or not I have a soft spot for Ardmona. And a lot of respect for what those players have gone thru this year to keep on fronting up every week knowing they are getting belted every week and for the club to field three side for the year mighty effort well done regardless of results

Good to see Ardmona get press in Melbourne Radio with Plugga and hes photo on Triple M with Ed McGuire and Luke Darcy

They way it looks like a Avenel and nagambie the two best sides big gap between the rest Stanhope has to many injuries carnt seem to get their best team on the park merrigum vs violet will be a great contest Tally might fancy their chances against Stanhope with all the injuries they have

Mmmm, Wagga keeps coming up but he wasn't in the actual main league to my understanding since playing for Mango in 2014.
Woody is rushy content with their year I personally thought they were more than competitive in most of their games and to finish only one game behind highly fancied gig and murch was a pretty good effort is hucks coaching again and are they intending to do some serious recruiting over the summer to improve even more

Just want to throw out a Congratulations to me old mate & partner in crime Nick Bertoli on being appointed coach of Lancaster again for 2017..... I think he done a terrific job this year & has some real good young talent to build on for next year..... Especially after I heard who is taking over their recruiting sector..... Should attract alot more young talent to the club..... :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back