Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah big billy hannam was a star for avenal great player. whats everyones opinion on big shane loveless ?
For historical reasons only ,i can inform that i did kick 52 goals in 12 games in 1990.With 34 years of age,beer belly and delicate hamstrings.

I see Lanky through some good coin at 3 ky twos players. They must be trying to snag a couple before clearances shut! They obviously think they’re in the premiership window. Rightly so they’re traveling along alright

I see Lanky through some good coin at 3 ky twos players. They must be trying to snag a couple before clearances shut! They obviously think they’re in the premiership window. Rightly so they’re traveling along alright
Who were the players?

Will see how they’re travelling in a month, not their fault with the draw, can only play who’s in front of them, but did mention last week that they were a chance to lose their next 6 games. Big game between them and Gig this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interesting to see the weekly times that 87 out of 433 games across country leagues were won by 100 plus points

interesting to see the weekly times that 87 out of 433 games across country leagues were won by 100 plus points

And junior football is a worry also. In the KD there’s only 2 teams that have over 18 players of there own (others relie on permits) Let alone nagambie, dookie, VT & longwood with no thirds at all.

It’s not just our league all junior leagues are struggling. It’s pretty sad really! Something has to change but I can’t see / think of anything

I heard Merrigum have got the point taken off them agianst Murchison in the Under 18's for fielding a illegible player and that player kick a bag of goals and they put it under another merrigum player.

And junior football is a worry also. In the KD there’s only 2 teams that have over 18 players of there own (others relie on permits) Let alone nagambie, dookie, VT & longwood with no thirds at all.

It’s not just our league all junior leagues are struggling. It’s pretty sad really! Something has to change but I can’t see / think of anything

I wouldn't be surprised if Avenel and Nagambie joined in the U18's and were called Tabilk , you could even put Longwood in with them.

Has anyone heard if any new recruits are lining up with the Wombats this weekend.... since they apparently went on a recruiting spree?

Has anyone heard if any new recruits are lining up with the Wombats this weekend.... since they apparently went on a recruiting spree?
I'm fairly certain only 2 were contacted not 8
And the coin mentioned probably was exaggerated
Heppell is next on our list ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back