News Lachie Neale to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah exactly all the muppets that come on to here with secret insider intel are ******* clouds.

Why are we allowed to hate the media muppets that get paid to spew this s**t but then we have to be all interested and 'hmmmm wow what insight' when some POS does the exact same thing purely so he can stroke it at home and feel important.

So you prove my point by getting all emotional at my comment suggesting people are getting a bit emotional?

Why the angst and the need to call someone a POS?

The information has been given take it or leave it. If anything untoward has been said then mods should step in but there's been no need to.

I think Lachie is genuinely considering his options and did approach the Lions. It's doesn't mean he's gone but I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions might think he's over the line.

We've been there as a team more than a few times and struck out as well. Mitch Clark for starters.

Mate, I really don't get all the anger directed against you regarding your posting. If people don't like it they can ignore it.

FWIW I think Neale will publicly announce he will move to Brisbane the week following the Doig medal F&B awards night, if not sooner if he is pressured in to doing so.

As an aside I love draft night so I will be ecstatic if we can get pick 4 and 22 (or similar) from the Lions. This is really the draft to have a couple of high picks.

Who are you hoping to snag in the draft if you do end up with 2 top 6 picks?

There is so much talent, you could go the double and take both King Brothers and have CHF/CHB locked away for the next 12-14 years.

Maybe Rankine will still be there who i believe will be the best player from this draft.

There is so much talent, you could go the double and take both King Brothers and have CHF/CHB locked away for the next 12-14 years.

Maybe Rankine will still be there who i believe will be the best player from this draft.

Gee that was a long absence. LOLzzzz

The dream for me would be Rankine and Rozzee.
and Ian hill at pick 22.

That would be an absolute dream, and all 3 would be in my best 22 for next year.

I'm inclined to start issuing thread bans to people who aren't contributing or being unwelcoming to people who come here in good faith.

Come on Taylor the guy is a Troll. He knows nothing, stirs s**t, then threatens to leave, then comes back in half an hour to keep trolling. Please.

Like you say there is so much talent I'm sure I'll be elated with whom ever we pick with 4 and 5. I think if Lobb comes here we won't look at the Kings which IMO is a mistake.

Come on Taylor the guy is a Troll. He knows nothing, stirs s**t, then threatens to leave, then comes back in half an hour to keep trolling. Please.
For the life of me, I cant see where he is trolling...

If we took both King bro's I'd be pissed. Cox looks terrific and our backline is set, its a waste of a high draft pick, one is fine. We need good users and crafty forwards more than anything. Rozee and Rankine would be the dream personally

Mate, I really don't get all the anger directed against you regarding your posting. If people don't like it they can ignore it.
Nonsense. It's one thing to pass on information you may have heard. Its another to pass on information which is another version of a story already known and then sit around arguing with people who mysteriously are not grateful for bad news.
It's trolling.
FWIW I think Neale will publicly announce he will move to Brisbane the week following the Doig medal F&B awards night, if not sooner if he is pressured in to doing so.
The week after is when trade week has already started. We're going to know before that. Clubs don't like having to cut deals when large amounts of cap are involved at short notice.

Last edited:
Nonsense. It's one thing to pass on information you may have heard. Its another to pass on information which is another version of a story already know and then sit around arguing with people who mysteriously are not grateful for bad news.
It's trolling.

The week after is when trade week has already started. We're going to know before that. Clubs don't like having to cut deals when large amounts of cap are involved St short notice.
The Club will already know. The week after the Doig is for supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we took both King bro's I'd be pissed. Cox looks terrific and our backline is set, its a waste of a high draft pick, one is fine.

I either want both or none.

I'm probably being sucked in by baseless rumour and innuendo just like everyone was with Cerra, but I'd be much more comfortable about retaining them if we got both over.

Nonsense. It's one thing to pass on information you may have heard. Its another to pass on information which is another version of a story already know and then sit around arguing with people who mysteriously are not grateful for bad news.
It's trolling.
I don't see it as arguing, I see him sticking to his story in the face of overwhelming opposition views.

I'm probably being sucked in by baseless rumour and innuendo just like everyone was with Cerra, but I'd be much more comfortable about retaining them if we got both over.

I’m with you, I don’t want to pick either by themselves but will be really happy to get them both over together. The talent they have shown is well above anything we had at their age.

So you prove my point by getting all emotional at my comment suggesting people are getting a bit emotional?

Why the angst and the need to call someone a POS?

The information has been given take it or leave it. If anything untoward has been said then mods should step in but there's been no need to.

I think Lachie is genuinely considering his options and did approach the Lions. It's doesn't mean he's gone but I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions might think he's over the line.

We've been there as a team more than a few times and struck out as well. Mitch Clark for starters.
Great fine thats what I come here for YOUR opinions on things, these fake news peddlers are a real bug bear of mine in life and on bigfooty.

The way I see it if we had picks 5 & 6.

Take both Kings; Trying to upgrade on both Tabs (good upgrade) and Cox (small upgrade on what Cox has shown so far)

Take 1 King & Rankine; Upgrade Tabs (good upgrade) & Ballas/Matera/Giro & co (massive upgrade)

Take Rozee & Rankine; Upgrade Ballas & co (massive upgrade), Upgrade McCarthy / prepare for loss of Mundy (Massive upgrade)

I cant understand taking both because I dont see where they both play. There is definitely no room down back and I really really rate what Cox has shown so far and having 2 200cm fwds with Cox as well is asking for trouble

Great fine thats what I come here for YOUR opinions on things, these fake news peddlers are a real bug bear of mine in life and on bigfooty.

My last post defending myself, but why out of all the players that are potentially going to move this season would i pick a Fremantle player to troll their Bigfooty board? What possible reason would i have to make up that i know someone within the 4 walls of the Lions to peddle false information just to "stir up some s**t" on a bigfooty board.

nnsns.gif

If i were that way inclined i would be doing it on a Bombers, or Blues or Tigers board.

The only people who hate Fremantle are WC supporters!? and i ******* hate WC with a burning passion.

I wonder if it is possible that if a hypothetical person who supports another club, other than Brisbane or Fremantle... but was friends with someone who knew say Dayne Beams for instance could start rumours on our board about Lachie being traded to further the interest of that player and Brisbane as a whole.

I suppose this person could have some connections to Beams perhaps from his past playing career.

Wouldn’t really do his old club any harm.

Might endear himself to Beams and his connection. People do like making them self look more important than they really are.

It’s possible but realistically it’s conjecture.

Of course this isn’t about any poster in particular.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

During the season it was great to hear opposition players from multiple teams talk up how our guys pushed them and were playing a great brand of football. Maybe they actually meant it and in quite moments of dissatisfaction ($, club personnel, whatever) consider us as a legit option. Doesn't mean they will trade to us, but could get them asking questions at least. Which for us is a novelty that we embrace whole heartedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back